I have been away from the Boards

Himself

On Thursday June 9th I caught the Empire Builder to Seattle. When I arrived in Seattle I took an Amtrak bus to Vancouver. I stayed at a Hotel and got a good night sleep.

I Sunday morning I headed to Canada place to board The Noordam. Pieter Bos took over the ship that day and warm as was Juneau had a wonderful cruise with this fine Captain. He kept us inside Northern Canada for scenic cruising. Our first stop was Ketchikan where it was sunny but cool and windy. On Wednesday we had a nice sunny day. In Skagway is was hot--very hot for Ketchikan. Glacier Bay was cool but wonderful. The gulf of Alaska was a bit rough. We got to Seward where it poured rain. It rained until late afternoon and so I just relaxed and did not leave the ship. Monday it was cool and choppy on the Gulf of Alaska. Glacier Bay was cool but nice. Haines was unusually warm as was my second trip to Juneau. When we got to Ketchikan,it was cool and cloudy. The sun came out right before we sailed, The ifinal day on the inside was wonderful. Thank You Captain Pieter Bos for a wonderful two weeks on the NOORDAM!

Edited by Himself

We are boarding the Noordam for 14 day Alaska cruise on August 7.

We haven't cruise HAL in about 6 years . How do they handle the muster drill before departure ? Did you have to do muster drill when you left Seward onthe way back to Vancouver?

Welcome back Father and that's a nice new cruise you scored. Did you also return on the Empire Builder?

Roy

I flew back on Southwest out of Seattle. I go Southwest where the bags fly free.

We are boarding the Noordam for 14 day Alaska cruise on August 7.

We haven't cruise HAL in about 6 years . How do they handle the muster drill before departure ? Did you have to do muster drill when you left Seward onthe way back to Vancouver?

We do not biting the life jackets. We get more warnings it coming up. We still report to our Lifebook muster station. I had to go at Vancouver and at Seward. 1800 go off at Seward and 1800 got on after coming from Denali.