What is the most times you sailed on the same ship?

Curious to know, how many times have you sailed on the same ship?

Every year, it seems like one of our cruises always ends up being on this one ship. Not that we plan it that way, it just how things fall into place.

So what's your number?

To date - 3 times each on 2 different ships.

We have sailed HAL's Maasdam about 35 cruises. :)

DH and I loved that ship from the day we first boarded her for her Inaugural Parties in Boston, fresh from the ship yard.

Every year, it seems like one of our cruises always ends up being on this one ship. Not that we plan it that way, it just how things fall into place.

So what's your number?

Twice on the Constellation and twice on Sovereign of the Seas. We had a third Constellation booked Thanksgiving week but switched to a 7 day Silhouette cruise when the prices dropped that week and the cost became comparable to taking a cruise on that ship on a non holiday week. In fact the cruise just 2 weeks later leaving on December 7th, same itinerary, is $50 a person more.

Depends on how you look at it . 11 ? but 3 were b2b so 9 vacations and 2 repo's so like 89 days ?

Lol! Our first Constellation cruise was a 12 day in 2007. Then in January 2013 we took a 4 day weekend cruise on her! the second cruise hardly compared to the first but we still loved the ship. We were saddened to see she was a bit shabby after 5 years and a couple of months. The newer ships are so much nicer, but the Constellation was the perfect size. She had an overhaul since we were on her. I hope perhaps she has some of her former glory again.

So what's your number?

Since we cruise by itinerary and price, the most times we've cruised on the same ship is twice.

We have sailed twice on NCL Sun on completely different itineraries.

And we have sailed twice on RCI Empress of the Seas on different Caribbean itineraries.

We only started cruising 5 years ago but in that time we've cruised on several lines but have also spent 105 nights / 4 cruises on P&O Oceana and we've got another 35 nights booked for 2016. She's not our favourite ship but as I don't fly, we have to cruise from the UK and she's used for Winter TAs to the Caribbean which we really enjoy.

Edited by tartanexile81

We have sailed HAL's Maasdam about 35 cruises. :)

DH and I loved that ship from the day we first boarded her for her Inaugural Parties in Boston, fresh from the ship yard.

WoW !

That's more total days then most of the staff .:D

Do you still love this ship ? As you satisfied with its current condition ?

WoW !

That's more total days then most of the staff .:D

Do you still love this ship ? As you satisfied with its current condition ?

That's true.........We have over 300+ days on Maasdam (I've lost count the exact number) and many crew are far newer to the ship than that. :)

We have been aboard on at least two occassions when chatting with the brand newly promoted Captain and he realized how many times we had sailed 'his' ship and one chose to tell us it was 'our' ship. Very fun.

We have never been disappointed with Maasdam's condition. We think her a very lovely ship and she never disappoints. The last we sailed her was 2012. Later that year, my DH became ill and we did not sail her again since. We have always loved her crew. Though, of course, some move around ship to ship there has always been a basic core that always remains and we find crew friends aboard each time we have sailed her.

I would not hesitate to board her again and hope I get the opportunity.

We cruised on Fairsky as a Sitmar ship many times. Then when Sitmar was sold to Princess and the name changed to Sky Princess three more times. Yes, we liked that ship and always seemed to have the itinerary we wanted. :)

LuLu