New crew uniform

antsp

just to

Eat you know the crew have a new uniform, it’s a blue collared shirt and white/cream round neck sweater/jumper. Apparently it’s to tie in with the ***** program. I’m currently on the Crown.

just to

Eat you know the crew have a new uniform, it’s a blue collared shirt and white/cream round neck sweater/jumper. Apparently it’s to tie in with the ***** program. I’m currently on the Crown.

They had those on the Regal in December but not on the Crown in February. Glad to see that they got them. The crew seemed to like the new uniforms.

Thanks for the info. I am wondering why they want to remind everyone about a program that so far is a failure? :)

It's done by the marketing department. Marketing has very little to do with reality. They are the folks who are always "Super Excited!" about things and who have no grasp of what it takes to make a project work.

Thanks for the info. I am wondering why they want to remind everyone about a program that so far is a failure? :)

I'm reminded of a comment about the F-4 fighter:

"A triumph of thrust over gravity"

OCEAN is going to work or CCL is going bankrupt:

"Together We Are An Ocean™

Enjoy OCEAN across our ten World's Leading Cruise Line Brands"

--- http://www.ocean.com

It's done by the marketing department. Marketing has very little to do with reality. They are the folks who are always "Super Excited!" about things and who have no grasp of what it takes to make a project work.

If the uniforms were delivered by the corporate experience manager, they shirts would have three sleeves,

the buttons would only work 'sometimes', the jumper would be two years late, and there would be only left shoes.

And 90% of the crew would be wearing old uniforms during the 'trial period'.

if the uniforms were delivered by the corporate experience manager, they shirts would have three sleeves,

the buttons would only work 'sometimes', the jumper would be two years late, and there would be only left shoes.

lol!

If the uniforms were delivered by the corporate experience manager, they shirts would have three sleeves,

Wow! I think you nailed it! ;p

Note: There was a lot more to this post but I deleted it as it was really harsh regarding marketing and I'm sure there are some very nice folks here who worked in that field. Text is a poor medium for communication and what sounds good (and humorous) in my head can appear extremely harsh when typed out. My sincere apologies if I have offended anyone with my previous comments.

I love it...:D:D:D:D

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

If you're a marketing person you'd suggest the program is on its way to success.

princess can put as much lipstick as they want on ***** but it is still a pig :D:D

princess can put as much lipstick as they want on ***** but it is still a pig :D:D

We are on caribe deck, as I look down onto dolphin deck balcony, the newly fitted ***** sensors have been installed, ( as have everywhere else ) the sensor is fully exposed with screw type cable connectors x 3. I can already see condensation inside the sensor. Exposed electronic connections in sea air. Any guesses anyone