Questions about Equinox Elite Cocktail Hour

JackN

Really looking forward to our second cruise beginning Saturday, June 30. Is the Elite Cocktail hour still held in the Sky Lounge? And is Celebrity now putting 3 coupons on your sea pass for use each evening between 5 and 7 pm.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

it varies by cruise. Depending on the number of elites, you will get:

1) an invitation to the party from 5-7 in the sky lounge - unlimited drinks from the menu.

2) three tickets per person for drinks in most bars from 5-7 AND the sky lounge may or may not be dedicated to elites, but they will ask for tickets

Really looking forward to our second cruise beginning Saturday, June 30. Is the Elite Cocktail hour still held in the Sky Lounge? And is Celebrity now putting 3 coupons on your sea pass for use each evening between 5 and 7 pm.

They only put the coupons on your sea pass when they have too many elites. It is not the norm.

I'm curious...if this is only your second cruise, how are you Elite already?

If folks are going to go to the trouble to add those long lists of past cruises to their footers, the least we can do is read thru them.... :-)

But, a 9 niter solo in a top category suite will hit Elite.

We were told on our last cruise that celebrity is now using the 3 drinks added to your sea pass card will be the norm now

We were told on our last cruise that celebrity is now using the 3 drinks added to your sea pass card will be the norm now

We normally get the beverage package as a perk when booking Celebrity, but I find it disturbing that Celebrity will most likely be leading up to doing away with the 5-7 Happy Hour in the Sky Lounge and just load 3 drinks on the seapass and do away with it. Anything LLP can do to save a buck.

We normally get the beverage package as a perk when booking Celebrity, but I find it disturbing that Celebrity will most likely be leading up to doing away with the 5-7 Happy Hour in the Sky Lounge and just load 3 drinks on the seapass and do away with it. Anything LLP can do to save a buck.

You kidding? I think it's an enhancement. People also mentioned you could use them in the MDR if you are in before 7. That's a plus, not a cheapo move......

On the Silhouette TA we had three drinks loaded on the card, but many people used them in the Sky Lounge where appetizers were served. Before 7pm we could get wine in the MDR and the waiter topped up our glasses throughout the meal.

We have a drink package on our next cruise which we rarely do, so happy hour will not have much value to us. Usually we appreciate that perk because three drinks is about our daily cruise consumption - we do not normally choose hot weather, sit by the pool sipping cold drinks type of cruises.

Sheila

We MUCH prefer the three drinks on the card. Enables us to drink at a bar of our choice as opposed to going to the lounge and having to remain there as long as we're enjoying the drinks.

Expect the Sky Lounge Elite Cocktails from 5-7 is still the norm EXCEPT where there are at least 500 Elite and above CC members...then you will have the 3 drinks loaded on Sea Pass and can use them pretty much anywhere during the 5-7 period.

Just because someone was told the three drink coupons would be loaded on your Sea Pass card does not necessarily mean the Elite Cocktail Party in the Sky Lounge will be no more. Perhaps X will simply be doing what Royal has done for years...have the Diamond Cocktail Party in addition to the drink coupons loaded on the card. Best of both worlds and it would perhaps alleviate the crowding in the Sky Lounge...especially on Reflection. I’m not even talking about a transatlantic cruise...we were on Reflection in April and there was not a single vacant seat. Luckily we had the drink package and went elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums