Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

nanabananna

To all CC friends,

Wishing you each a very Merry Christmas and a healthy Happy New Year! May your days be filled with laughter and love creating new memories.

Nanabananna aka Sandra Kunce

And as they say in Hawaii...Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! :D 🌴

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Festivas, Happy Kwanzaa, and Great Sunday to everyone, depending on what you celebrate.

Hubby is now putting up the lights (we just have them inside and not outside) and then we'll put the plushies on display. Tonight's the first night of Hanukkah so we'll light the first candle.

I always feel a little closer to the Princess crew members at Christmas. We always have a Christmas Eve "fooder" where the kids, etc. come by during the afternoon and evening and we have a ton of different foods to munch on. The one thing I could never get away with not having is Lumpia which is a Filipino egg-roll. (I've always wondered why Philippines is spelled with a "ph" but Filipino is spelled with an "fl".) If we didn't have Lumpia my kids would likely stage a rebellion or something. :eek:

Since so many of the Princess crew members are from the Philippines I know that many of them likely have grown up eating Lumpia. I mentioned to a bank teller a couple of years ago that I had to get home to start the Lumpia and she teared up and said how much she missed it as her parents were from the Philippines and she had grown up eating Lumpia.

Merry Christmas to all you cruisers but also to the hard-working crew members who do so much to make our cruise experience exceptional. They are really the stars of the cruise.

Also Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish friends. We have several friends who celebrate Hanukkah. Although it is technically listed as a minor holiday it has become one of the majorly celebrated Jewish holidays.

I hope everybody everywhere, no matter who they are or what their beliefs (or lack thereof), has an absolutely wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, etc.

Edited by Thrak