Elite Breakfast

esquire20

The hours depend on whether it's a port or sea day. It will be published in the Celebrity Today for the following mornings as I recall or perhaps it was in the welcome packet you find in your cabin from Captains Club on embarkation day. :eek:Eek! Sorry, I guess that wasn't too much help! It was held in Tuscan each morning on our last cruise:o

Set hours 8-10 - definitely not one minute earlier.

Our Eclipse menu was mostly bread, pastries, fruit plate and lox. There was no walk around pastry service as in the past. Asked for yoghurt, which was always available on the buffet or by menu and there was none. Waiter did offer to go upstairs to get it.

Was told not enough elites to set up the buffet but definitely preferred the buffet over the smaller menu offerings.

We chose not to go back - where we used to look forward to an enjoyable breakfast with a fabulous wake view.

Also, noticed no rose from Captains Club. Really missed that cutback.

Our Eclipse menu was mostly bread, pastries, fruit plate and lox. There was no walk around pastry service as in the past. Asked for yoghurt, which was always available on the buffet or by menu and there was none. Waiter did offer to go upstairs to get it.

Was told not enough elites to set up the buffet but definitely preferred the buffet over the smaller menu offerings.

We chose not to go back - where we used to look forward to an enjoyable breakfast with a fabulous wake view.

I agree. The selection is much too limited to be of value to me.

Did you ask Cap Club for one..I really enjoy the rose.

Wow!

We've been Elite for a few cruises and never knew about the breakfast.

Okay, we usually eat breakfast in Luminae but sometimes it is fun to try somewhere else?

Are we allowed to go to the Elite breakfast if we are in a suite?

Also, I have never been able to get good scambled eggs in Luminae! I like them very well mixed, creamy and piping hot. What shall I ask for? How can I best explain it to the staff? Sounds silly and pathetic but I guess that we Brits usually have scrambled egg a diferent way... But wait! Up in the buffet, the scrambled eggs are how we like them...

Any one who is Elite, Elite Plus or Zenith can enjoy the continental breakfast in Tuscan, officially called something like the Elite Coffee Break. You won't find eggs there, creamy or otherwise, though.

It's always listed on the Elite information sheet you get in your stateroom, so I'm surprised you missed it. The Captain's Club host or hostess will be there which is very convenient if you have any questions about Captain's Club and its benefits. So be sure to read that paper so you don't miss out on the other Elite benefits, like the wine tasting.

Wow!

We've been Elite for a few cruises and never knew about the breakfast.

Okay, we usually eat breakfast in Luminae but sometimes it is fun to try somewhere else?

Are we allowed to go to the Elite breakfast if we are in a suite?

Also, I have never been able to get good scambled eggs in Luminae! I like them very well mixed, creamy and piping hot. What shall I ask for? How can I best explain it to the staff? Sounds silly and pathetic but I guess that we Brits usually have scrambled egg a diferent way... But wait! Up in the buffet, the scrambled eggs are how we like them...

There are no scrambled eggs at the Elite breakfast.

Hello All, I will be on the Eclipse in October for 12 days Italian and Greek Island sailing. Do they still serve the Elite breakfast in the Tuscan Grill? If so, what are the hours? Thanks Leslie

Hi. If you are on the 17th October sailing I will see you at the breakfast. Can’t wait for the cruise [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for all your replies, I like the venue a the Tuscan Grill because they serve a continental breakfast,and the Cappuchinos are complimentary, and at $5.00 a pop, this is not cheap anymore. I do not drink alcohol so between the Elite drink vouchers and my soda card, my wife and I should be covered. I also remember the Elite breakfast giving complimentary Mimosas, my wife really enjoyed them. Thanks again Leslie

Thanks for all your replies, I like the venue a the Tuscan Grill because they serve a continental breakfast,and the Cappuchinos are complimentary, and at $5.00 a pop, this is not cheap anymore. I do not drink alcohol so between the Elite drink vouchers and my soda card, my wife and I should be covered. I also remember the Elite breakfast giving complimentary Mimosas, my wife really enjoyed them. Thanks again Leslie

But...if you do receive a rose...please do not eat it, scrambled or otherwise. and bon voyage from all your CC friends...

:-)

• Haha 1

The Elite breakfast also has free bloody marys in addition to mimosas. I think there was a peach drink too, but forget what it is called. Some Solstice Class ships have a sort of self serve buffet at the Elite breakfast and others serve you from a very limited menu. I definitely prefer the buffet.

Why we go tot the Elite breakfast is that it is quieter than the Ocean View buffet and not so competitive for seating even though the choices are limited. We don't go to the Elite breakfast as often when it isn't buffet style.

That would be a big disappointment if the mimosas, bloody marys and bellinis now carry a charge. I'm not given to drinking in the morning, but it is just the idea that a very nice amenity for Elite and above Captain's Club members would be taken away irks me. It makes me wonder what will be next to face the chopping block. It might be something I do care about.

Perhaps the amenity isn't available on TAs, but even then, I am not pleased to learn that amenities are being reduced.

The Elite Breakfast used to serve mimosas but on our last TA in the Spring, we were told you could have one but would be charged. Are they once again offering this as part of the breakfast?

No charge or limit for bloody marys or mimosas on our September 2018 Infinity cruise. Same with our B2B cruise on the Equinox March/April 2018.

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1