No water on Oasis?

Any confirmation that there hasn't been any water on Oasis for the past two days?

Someone on our roll call reported that a friend currently on Oasis has told her this. Don't know the full extent of this. Trying to get more info.

We leave in two days and sure hope it gets fixed if indeed true.

I haven't seen anything, but I highly doubt they've had NO water for two days. That would probably only be caused by a major system failure in which case they'd have to come into port somewhere if for no other reason, health.

Also, you do know that someone would have reported a failure like that on here already. It's possible that whoever said that doesn't have water in their cabin or part of the ship, but not the entire ship.

Our favorite lawyer would also be all over this and there is ZERO news when googled. With as many people as there are onboard, this would be out there somewhere and it's just not.

Although 80% of the ship was probably asleep and it didnt affect them whatsoever, I sure would hate to be a guest services rep on Oasis today.

They alerted everyone with a letter beforehand. But, there's always a few.

We lost water for about 2 hrs on the Carnival Ecstasy during our Feb-Mar '18 cruise, but it wasn't that big of a deal. My concern with our sailing on 11/25/18 on Oasis of the Seas is the liter bottles that can be ordered for the stateroom. Not to mention the cost!! My wife can't lug around one of those. Don't they have 16 oz bottles???:(:(:):)

Edited by CCL-FAN
add cruise history

My concern with our sailing on 11/25/18 on Oasis of the Seas is the liter bottles that can be ordered for the stateroom. Not to mention the cost!! My wife can't lug around one of those. Don't they have 16 oz bottles???:(:(:):)

RCI now allows water bottles to be brought on board - stop somewhere on the way to the port and pick up a case (you will have to do some lugging).

But, how will they make the ice!

No water from midnight until 7am would be an issue for my nightime visits to the privy:*

If its brown, flush it down

If it's yellow, let it mellow

Shower with a friend

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk