Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Is it just me, or is the "new and improved" RC website next to useless? I can't check what my C&A gift preferences are, I can't find a reservation summary to see if my reservations have been linked with our friends. Is this ability gone, or am I just not smart enough to figure out where they have hidden it?

Is it just me, or is the "new and improved" RC website next to useless? I can't check what my C&A gift preferences are, I can't find a reservation summary to see if my reservations have been linked with our friends. Is this ability gone, or am I just not smart enough to figure out where they have hidden it?

No it isn't just you. The "new and improved" site is a disgrace. Allegedly the gift preference option "might" return in the future according to some answers given by RCI. No report on the other previous functions such as linking reservations. I'm counting down the hours until hopefully being able to check-in tomorrow when the magic 90 day mark arrives for my next cruise. That's a subject in another thread currently.

Yes. It does not make any difference. I tried to change my birthdate by a year. Save it. Go back fix it re enter ca number. Pending yet again tried it 2 weeks ago Ca says someone will call me in 6-8 weeks as they have a backlog of problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They had my 5 year old granddaughters year of birth as 1913.

You will have to call them to get it straightened out.

We went through the same thing and right now I have gotten all my past and future cruises back. My points total is correct but they show me as Diamond Plus....but I am only Diamond.

We have told them numerous times but it is still not fixed. I am tired of calling them so I will accept the corrections they have made and see if they can fix the other on their own.

It will be interesting to see what level my Sea Pass card shows on the 29th when we sail on the Oasis.....:o

Has anyone been able to book in the Cruise Planner. We are on EN on 7-30 and I want to book Chops for one or more nights.

If you are having a problem tonight, it could be because of of the weekly IT maintennce window.

I am unable to find the page to choose my preferences for my Diamon Plus amenity on the present RC internet site. Where is that page?

since the website change (ugh) you no longer can do preferences on line. You need to call Crown and Anchor.

C&A points - when I log into "My Account" it shows my old point number.

But every email I have received since our last cruise - reflects the new point number. (old points plus last cruise points).

Is this something I should call about, or will it fix itself at some point. My cruise history is correct. Same situation for DH.

C&A points - when I log into "My Account" it shows my old point number.

But every email I have received since our last cruise - reflects the new point number. (old points plus last cruise points).

Is this something I should call about, or will it fix itself at some point. My cruise history is correct. Same situation for DH.

I don't know if it will fix itself. My cruise points came out OK, including a cruise taken after the website change. I don't think it would hurt to call C&A.

Finally, able to get in, and noticed that my total count is less by 2 nights. All along it was correct, until the recent changes. Suggestion--Check your point/night count.

Will call C&A.

Absolutely agree! I was on the phone with the D+ desk two days ago with missing past cruises for my husband, and our recent cruise not showing on my past cruises. Checked back today, and all the cruises were there, but my points count was down by 14 points.

Called the D+ desk again, and had a long conversation with the nice guy on the phone. We are unique in that about 8 of our cruises were before they computerized reservation history. Plus, it seems 6 years ago RCCL made an error in my record and gave me too many points for a cruise. So, he put me on hold for about 10 minutes while he and reservations went over 45 years of cruise history. THAT must have been fun!

He finally came back and said, "Since this was our mistake, we're giving you back the points you're missing. We can see that 2 days ago you had 7 more points BEFORE crediting you with the latest cruise, so we'll just go back to that total +7."

I think secretly they couldn't figure out what the heck happened, and decided to go in favor of the 45 years of cruising.

My husband said, what's the big deal? I said if they ever have a Pinnacle Junior status, we're IN!!! hahahahahahaha

I saw that others had the new "countdown to cruise" and I did not, from reading this thread. I waited about two weeks and I called today. The person I talked to was helpful. She asked for my account login information, which I gave her and she verified what I had told her. She checked with someone and came back saying that the "countdown to cruise" information is supposed to be on the Dashboard page and my account does not show it. Someone worked on this for about 10 minutes or so and then assigned it a ticket number and it went to the programming group that is swamped. She gave me the ticket number and said to call back in a week if they had not e-mailed me with a resolution to the problem.

With so much wrong on the new site, it is hard to know when to call. I don't know what will happen, but it is good to know that the countdown is supposed to be there. :')