The truth about the STAIRS

antsp

After weeks of speculation, arguments and insults, tomorrow we will find out about the infamous midship stairs on the Royal. Place your bets, Place your bets..................................................................... no more bets please.

And no one will use them if our recent trip on the Emerald is anything to go by.

I have yet to be on a ship, any ship, where the stars are high usage. There are enough people who will use them that it helps take pressure off the elevator system. I applaud Princess for listening to their passenger feedback and correcting this design flaw on the Royal. I thought they had learned this very lesson from the construction of the Grand all those years ago, but guess not!

I have yet to be on a ship, any ship, where the stars are high usage. There are enough people who will use them that it helps take pressure off the elevator system. I applaud Princess for listening to their passenger feedback and correcting this design flaw on the Royal. I thought they had learned this very lesson from the construction of the Grand all those years ago, but guess not!

We will use them as always try to. Only tend to get the lift last thing at night when retiring to cabin as usually exhausted after a long day of relaxing!

You will not find cruise lines putting in escalators as the floor footprint on each deck is too large .

Firemans poles between levels for pax wishing to go down a level would be very space efficient !!!!

Edited by kuldalai

You will not find cruise lines putting in escalators as the floor footprint on each deck is too large .

Firemans poles between levels for pax wishing to go down a level would be very space efficient !!!!

Wow a firemans pole wold be awesome especially if they greased it to speed it up and avoid lines:)

After weeks of speculation, arguments and insults, tomorrow we will find out about the infamous midship stairs on the Royal.

I already found out, by asking someone working onboard during

drydock. Even posted it here.

Construction started during the last revenue cruise, so lots of

people knew the answer several weeks ago.