Regal - Zumba and Line Dancing...ANNOYING!

Sascol

Other than the small size of the aft suites, this issue was my main complaint with the Royal class of ships. They cram so much stuff into the Piazza, It is hard to just sit back and relax with a coffee or other beverage.....

Bob

As soon as one loud event is complete they begin another. It barely time to get a cup of coffee without having to shout at the top of your lungs.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to agree on the "over" activity and noise in the Piazza. On both ships, I have wandered down to the IC for a nice afternoon snack. Sometimes it was so crowded and noisy, I just passed through. There was one time I went for a snack and coffee and tried finding a seat or a table to sit, NOTHING, by the time I went around the whole area, I was by the elevators, so I just grabbed the elevator and went back to my cabin and ate there.

I'm not sure that anything could be louder or more annoying than the extremely loud group (Tango Sur I think they were called)who we had playing almost continuously on our trip a year or so ago on the Golden Pricess South American cruise. It was extremely difficult to get any respite from them at all.:)

I suppose it has a lot to do with what activities the cruise director has scheduled during the day.

On our Grand cruise this past week they played ring toss in the atrium as well as other games like egg drop??? This took place at 11:00 am each morning. I had never seen games in the atrium before. What happened to the easy listening music they used to play?

I am one who posted that I like the hustle and bustle of the atrium, but I was referring more to dancing and that type of thing.

I am not a fan of lawn games in the atrium, however

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No one should ever enjoy themselves on a cruise, make noise or have children! I want complete silence, I get sunburned and the wind hurts my ears. The food is always too good so I need the Pink Stuff. And Hot dogs and Hamburgers by the pool Absurb!:D

“I had a wonderful childhood, which is tough because it’s hard to adjust to a miserable adulthood.”

Edited by WupperAV

I think the fault lies not with the 'complainers', but with Princess who designed a floating cracker box (with as many staterooms as possible crammed in) leaving no appropriate venue for noisy, large group activities.

If you can't share a ship with 3500-4000 people, then maybe cruising with 3500-4000 people is not for you.

Fixed it for ya...

Most of my best onboard cruising experiences have been <3000/<2500 pax.

Embarkation/Disembarkation = a breeze. Hardly a line/queue for anything - Whether it's ATD and getting seated usually immediately, being able to grab a couple seats for a show right before showtime, the tender process, finding a seat at the morning buffet on a port day etc. etc. etc...

I will take less bells and whistles for a more intimate, relaxing cruising experience any day of the week. Skywalks and needless fountains that take up valuable deck/pool space, I can do without TYVM.

Zumba in the Piazza? I know one place I would be avoiding at certain times of the cruise. Or perhaps...I simply avoid those particular ships altogether.

Funny, I still see the same people on cruises pitching a bitch about what everyone else is doing to enjoy themselves instead of getting off their butts and enjoying life. Met an 81 year young woman on Princess from Russia who danced til 1 AM, beat all the kids to the pool in morning and could put the whoop ass on most of the whiners! She lived on Princess Ships.