Health questionnaire... the latest.. Freedom OTS

Hello Guys

Do anyone have a copy of the new Health questionnaire from Freedom of the seas, it would be easier if we can fill it now. we are fresh and healthy and are departing on next sunday :)

Best regards

Krydstosser

(Means a kind of cruise crazy in Danish) :D

Please don´t mind my spelling i am from Denmark :)

Why would you want to fill it out today? If you read the form is mentions in the last 2 days. Are you trying to save time? There is a good chance they won't accept any form brought in. I'm guessing that they will insist you sign the one they give you in front of them.

Why would you want to fill it out today? If you read the form is mentions in the last 2 days. Are you trying to save time? There is a good chance they won't accept any form brought in. I'm guessing that they will insist you sign the one they give you in front of them.

We always fill it out in the morning before he head down to the port and the agents at the port are always very appreciative that we have it ready for them

Why is this such a big problem?

In the end it is still a matter of trust? If i am sick I will never lie about that!

And if i want to lie about my health (What i do not), i could do it the same day that the cruise begin?

And yes it is a matter of being ready and save some time, nothing else.

I work for the danish government and have the highest security clearance you can get in Denmark, so please don´t imply that I will cheat about something like that.

And IF they want me to do another form, no sweat I do that.

Hello Guys

Do anyone have a copy of the new Health questionnaire from Freedom of the seas, it would be easier if we can fill it now. we are fresh and healthy and are departing on next sunday :)

Best regards

Krydstosser

(Means a kind of cruise crazy in Danish) :D

Please don´t mind my spelling i am from Denmark :)

It only takes a minute to do.

All the answers should be no it really is simple i fill ours in at the check in.

This nice lady had a very simple, straightforward request. She ended up with the information she wanted, thank you Molly361, and in true CC fashion, she was also criticized for making a simple request. Back on your meds, people.

Krydstosser, I hope you have a great cruise!!

This nice lady had a very simple, straightforward request. She ended up with the information she wanted, thank you Molly361, and in true CC fashion, she was also criticized for making a simple request. Back on your meds, people.

I hear ya JEEZ!!!!

21o7m8l.jpg

Just off Grandeur of the Seas Saturday. When checking in on the 15th people next to us whipped out forms already done and the kind customer service agent said politely thank you for already having these completed however, you need to fill out the forms here at the desk and it will take just a few seconds. Thank you and they did. So our daughter who this is her second cruise said oops I didn't do that ahead of time and our agent said nicely that she was fine and they are to be filled out at the desk when you check in. So that was our recent experience.

Hello Guy, I Think we should close this.... Imagine if you should fill out a form in danish..... Would you prefer to do it at the counter or would you like to do it up front?

Edited by Krydstosser

Just off Grandeur of the Seas Saturday. When checking in on the 15th people next to us whipped out forms already done and the kind customer service agent said politely thank you for already having these completed however, you need to fill out the forms here at the desk and it will take just a few seconds. Thank you and they did. So our daughter who this is her second cruise said oops I didn't do that ahead of time and our agent said nicely that she was fine and they are to be filled out at the desk when you check in. So that was our recent experience.

this happened to me also at Port Canaveral a few years ago. I had my health questionnaire filled out for DH and me and they made me fill out another one.

Hello first time cruiser here 😳. Anyone going on the Fibro cruise April 2018 . Freedom of the seas .

Welcome to Cruise Critic. You have joined in on a topic that is in progress.

You should go back to this Forum and click on the New Thread blue button, top left of the page and post your question there.

Happy travels