Not so Normal Must Pack Items?

jamiehaas27

Dog Bisquits to feed fish while snorkling. They dont disolve in water and you can hold peices of one in your fingers and watch all the fish eat off it right in front of your face.:)

Dog Bisquits to feed fish while snorkling. They dont disolve in water and you can hold peices of one in your fingers and watch all the fish eat off it right in front of your face.:)

How do you get on with catfish when snorkelling with dog biscuits?:confused:

i have been known too throw in my wooden back scratcher. that nasty itch in the middle of my back that i cant reach isnt going too get the best of me :D

I used to take that too, but I recently purchased this:

http://www.usefulthings.com/shop/home/telescopic-back-scratcher.php?gclid=CJjl87PLtagCFQkMbAod5SDQAA

It works quite well.

IMHO, everything listed on the post is totally useless and is silly to bring. Postits - use the free pads. Highlighters - they supply ball point pens. A hamper - just bring a plastic bag. Etc., etc., etc. The only useful thing on any of these posts is lots of $1 bills.

DON

Small tabletop fan

post-it notes to leave notes for cabin steward

can of spray air freshener

Highlighter - to mark things I don't want to miss in the Cruise Compass

Scentsy travel tin - fragrance for the room

Lysol wipes for cabin

king sized pillow cases

A dry erase marker to write messages to my DH on the mirror

4 inch magnifying mirror

WIPES a must to wipe down the cabin, body soap and DEFNITELY Bath & body works little room spray! FASHION TAPE, inflatable rafts or tubes for the beach, TOWELS

Powdered Gatorade. Add it to water after being in the sun all day to replenish the electrolytes.

We always take at least one pop up hamper

a very handy luggage scale that we can't do with out

a battery operated spray fan to use in between dips in the pool.

duct tape

My Pillows, small fan, small cooler

I'm with Don. You're on a cruise ship, not stranded on an island. There are dozens of threads on items to pack, most of them are ridiculous, in my opinion. You'd think that peoiple won't see civilization again. Wipe down the cabin? Really?

http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Kay-Roll-up-Travel-Cosmetic-Bag/dp/B003BUSRUQ

ok I LOVE this thing because it folds up flat and there is like 6 velcro on bags that i can scatter through my luggage packed with medication in one, makeup in one, toothbrushes/razors ect ect ect and when i get to the ship i attach it to the back of the door(it hangs) then stick all the bags on it...and because we usually have a small room if im doing my hair or makeup at the vanity i just yank it down from the door(so its much better than a over the door shoe rack).....as far as how they have it rolled up in the picture i think that would be stupid because its big then but as i said you take the bags off....ok im babbling HAHA

Bandaids..try finding one on the ship when you have a blister on your foot from those *new* dress shoes :(

An extra pair of perscription glasses. I actually had a lens fall out of mine while looking over the side. I was reading half cocked all week :p

My Pillows, 5' extension cord with multiple plugins, small fan, nite light, ziplocks, small cooler, my snorkel eq., and last MY WIFE.:) She really gets mad when I forget to take Her.:(

I LOVE THIS RESPONSE!!! What about your current wife?

I would add a few extra hangers.... Donna

My SIL.He is seriously the most useless thing we have ever had to carry on a cruise. We've cruised 7 times with him because my daughter keeps bringing him along (LOL). He sucks the happiness out of you if you stay around him too long. We've taken 2 cruises with my daugher, without him and trust me when I say, he's the strangest, most useless thing we've ever had to carry on a cruise.

My SIL.He is seriously the most useless thing we have ever had to carry on a cruise. We've cruised 7 times with him because my daughter keeps bringing him along (LOL). He sucks the happiness out of you if you stay around him too long. We've taken 2 cruises with my daugher, without him and trust me when I say, he's the strangest, most useless thing we've ever had to carry on a cruise.

he may have his faults but wow, that is pretty harsh. how would you like it if his mother said really nasty things about your daughter in public :confused:. i bet you wouldnt like it at all. your daughter loves him and that is what is important no matter what your opinion of him is. since you dislike him so much maybe you should go on your future trips alone too releive all of you the discomfort of your unhappy feelings towards him. this is definately a family problem that was not neccessary too share here.

...but wow, that is pretty harsh.... this is definately a family problem that was not neccessary too share here.

Absolutely agree on all points. Wow. Sad indeed. :(

OP, I take a small pen-sized flashlight and keep it by the bed. Ever since the Carnival Splendour engine room fire incident last year where they lost power, it freaks me out a little to think of a darkened cruise ship/airplane/hotel room, you name it.

Absolutely agree on all points. Wow. Sad indeed. :(

OP, I take a small pen-sized flashlight and keep it by the bed. Ever since the Carnival Splendour engine room fire incident last year where they lost power, it freaks me out a little to think of a darkened cruise ship/airplane/hotel room, you name it.

thanks for reminding me too get mine out of the car. it is a small one also and it is really handy for the inside cabin. my room mate is going too bring a small battery operated fan. thanks.

I've been taking some type of chocolate candy with me, especially since RCCL's lackluster desserts make me crave something truly sweet...on my last cruise I took a large bag of Peanut Butter M&M's!

We just got off Voyager and said the same thing. I actually went to the store on the Promenade and paid nearly $2 for a Milky Way bar.

Archived