Problems With CC?

AlohaPride

Yes, definitely it crashed out completely last night (UK) time and am still having problems getting individual pages to load this morning. :rolleyes:

Mumsy.

Good morning to you. Good night to me. It's 10 pm here and I'm off to bed. I had problems the past 3 hours getting it to load at all (even the regular CC site!). Good luck!! See you on the flip side ;)

Yes, definitely it crashed out completely last night (UK) time and am still having problems getting individual pages to load this morning. :rolleyes:

Mumsy.

I got a fatal error message for an hour or so last night. I thought it was something wrong with my iPad but the desktop computer could not find the site either.

I only had problems last evening.

I just gave it up for the night.

I find that happens occasionally, I often post early in the morning and it often seems to lock up for a little while. I have wondered if they are not running some kind of maintenance at that time.

I got a fatal error message for an hour or so last night. I thought it was something wrong with my iPad but the desktop computer could not find the site either.

same thing here. I don't recall seeing this type of message before for this site.

same thing here. I don't recall seeing this type of message before for this site.

I received the same message as Sapper1 and Kazu. I found it slow all day yesterday and sometimes would not go back to the HAL main page from a thread.

It seemed to be fine around noon EDST. I was out all afternoon but when I tried to get on around 7 pm had problems for over an hour. Then after midnight I could not get on for about 3 hours. I kept getting messages that the site was not available or just a blank screen.

I started having problems with CC yesterday around 3:00 pm. All of a sudden, I had no connection. Kept trying to get back on for a couple of hours. Then I was able to get on, but only to one forum. When I attempted to go to another one, it was gone again. I finally gave up.

Everything seems to be OK today.

Archived