December cruisers please check your cruise points

Just a heads up.

Someone mentioned as an aside on our December 12th roll call that C&A / RCI said in a phone call that there was a problem with the computer system updating cruise points for December .

We did a B2B2B cruise on Serenade and even though we have only been home 6 days from the last cruise that one shows in our cruise history but not the middle one:(.

I scanned our sea pass cards for all 3 cruises and sent an e.mail off to C&A UK.

There is a problem of which the D+ desk is aware, but nobody seems to know how to fix it. We returned from JOS on December 15, called 2 weeks later when nothing had posted and were told to "give it some time." How much, the rep did not know.:rolleyes:

How's everything in your world?

I'm glad somebody brought it up. I was biting my tongue but its been two weeks now. It seems like our December cruises always have some issue being posted. Typical Royal Caribbean :rolleyes:

December 14th Oasis still not posted.

Just a heads up.

Someone mentioned as an aside on our December 12th roll call that C&A / RCI said in a phone call that there was a problem with the computer system updating cruise points for December .

We did a B2B2B cruise on Serenade and even though we have only been home 6 days from the last cruise that one shows in our cruise history but not the middle one:(.

I scanned our sea pass cards for all 3 cruises and sent an e.mail off to C&A UK.

Heather, our SR TA posted but not the 12DEC cruise. I spoke C&A about it and they said they are aware:rolleyes:. Just hope it is shows in their system somewhere because we are hitting a new milestone on our next cruise a week from tomorrow:D. At least we all know we have the evidence to prove we were on the ship if we need it, lol.

Post if anyone gets their points for the SR, please.

Have a good weekend everyone, going to be colder than cold here with snow and ice on Sunday:( This is why I cruise in the winter, lol.

Our December b2b on Oasis, ending Dec 21st has not posted. I spoke with a rep today. She said there's a glitch in the system and it might take another two weeks before the points get posted. :(

I talked to C&A today about our Grandeur sailing ending on 12/14 and got a similar story. However, I got a "they should be posted by the end of the month (Jan)."

I called today, too, after our 12/12 Serenade sail didn't post. Same story as everyone else got. Our sail moves us to D+ and I want my points settled long before I sail in March. Also, we would get 100 dollars in our pocket for the upcoming four cruises we have booked because of the increase in balcony discount.

I think everyone should call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by internetwhiz

OK, On tuesday is the drawing for the Quantum for Diamonds and above who cruised in December. Since they are not showing my cruise, I can't be in the drawing?? Hell to the no!!

That's a very good point Maureen. :mad::)

I have a friend that has had a problems Oct. Nov. Dec. and long before that because of posting points on a wrong account in Oct. Nov..(something about birth date mix up) I have to always watch his points. I always use his Acct. #.

I sent an E-mail for his missing points from Dec. 16 Liberty sailing. after mine had posted to my acct. for same cruise giving them my acct. #. They sent me a E-mail stating that it takes two weeks and actually went to the bother to remove my points, which had been posted within a few days. "Too cute by 1/2." Two weeks today since return. :mad:

Before I thought they had gotten much better and faster at posting my points.

Edited by dealer9296

got off Legend on Dec. 23, all five of us (three cabins) had our correct points posted 8 days later. I say correct, one was a single cruiser - got their double points and my JS got our double points.

I just received a BS email reply from C&A telling me that it takes up to two weeks for points to appear, ignoring the fact that I wrote to them 16 days after my cruise.

Classic! Hope everyone gets their points sorted out soon.