Two Peeves from Recent Eastern Caribbean on Allure

Sometimes there is; sometimes there isn't. Frankly (!), it annoys me, too.

But I can always get some in the MDR. :)

AND WHAT A SCREEN NAME!!!!! :eek:

No I never worked for them, but bought my vinyl from the one in Flushing, Queens near the library.

But my brother and I did work for an inventory firm at that branch one day.

No I never worked for them, but bought my vinyl from the one in Flushing, Queens near the library.

Well this discussion has certainly gone off topic :) but I am laughing as my sister worked in Gertz and my brother in the Hurdy-Gurdy (pizza place) in Flushing. AND I notice you went on the Greek Line in 1972... as did I.... earlier that year. Small world.

;)

1. NO BROWN MUSTARD on board, EVEN AT THE HOT DOG STAND

ya know, Guldens or something like that

2. NO DRAFT STOUT at English Pub. I don't remember which two beers are the only ones on draft, probably because I would not drink them.

Props for the selections of premium bourbons though (Booker's, Basil Hayden, etc.)

WOW what a disaster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy CARP! You waited two years to come back and reply?!?!?!?

You should have waited 12 more days, and it would have been an anniversary post!

:eek: :p ;) :confused: :D :cool:

2. NO DRAFT STOUT at English Pub. I don't remember which two beers are the only ones on draft, probably because I would not drink them.

Props for the selections of premium bourbons though (Booker's, Basil Hayden, etc.)

quick question, did they have guiness stout in the can (with the widget?)

Thank you!!

Was on Allure recently and had brown mustard every other day with my hotdog at the Dog House.....K.O.:)

How about French toasts, I was told they are now gone as well as hot chocolate during breakfast.

DH just came up with a solution for the lack of Guldens Mustard (which is his favorite too): Bring A Mustard, Leave A Mustard! Bring a bottle of brown mustard and leave it at the hot dog stand. We'll be on Allure in October and we'll be happy to help out other brown mustard fans! :)

I hate when I don't look at the date!....K.O.:(

I'll throw you a freebie; it was the OP that bumped up the two year old thread and since it was the same month it could be missed with a casual glance.

Obviously it is a safe bet to make that my "press releases" are as phony as a $3 bill, but whenever I see a topic worthy of one I will write one for entertainment value, and hopefully you will continue to get a chuckle from them. :)

BTW, I only do them here (for now?), for some reason I don't get motivated to do them at the CCL forum! :cool:

I rarely chime in on any of the threads since the majority would seem to be the same questions/complaints again and again and the same answers.......again and again. One poster I always look for is loubetti. Maybe it's because he spends so much time "in the air" but his insight and humorous bite are always entertaining. Oh, I have a thing about good food items too. Should I bring my own maple syrup? I'll have room since I'm leaving the duct tape, shoe holder, clothespins, magnets, and door signs behind. Hope everyone gets their mustard of choice (or brings it).

So let me get this straight.

You are eating lips and buttholes stuffed into a synthetic tube and you're worried about the quality of the mustard :eek::D

I thought this, but you made it hilarious. Thank you for the longest laugh I have had in a long time. Now every time I see a hot dog I am going to bust up.

DH just came up with a solution for the lack of Guldens Mustard (which is his favorite too): Bring A Mustard, Leave A Mustard! Bring a bottle of brown mustard and leave it at the hot dog stand. We'll be on Allure in October and we'll be happy to help out other brown mustard fans! :)

Well, fill a rum runner with brown mustard and SHAZAM! [emoji847]