"Reservation number entered cannot be found"- Should I worry?

kevinyork

Sorry, another website question......

For the last three days when I log into MyCelebrity I can see my reservation listed. If I click to 'view reservation" i get the message:

"The reservation number entered cannot be found. Please check the number and try again". I can click on the online check in and view and print my edocs etc but just have a niggling concern re that error message.

Is this just a glitch or something I need to check out with X?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the same problem with both my upcoming reservations for the Silhouttte in Oct and Nov TA. Does not give a very secure feeling. I have had this same problem on a cruise in Jan. I was not able to get luggage tags or access my reservations. All was well.

On this reservation the same this happened. On the first cruise i was not able to go on My Celebrity to order luggage tags. I was however able to go to site as a new person thru on line registration and order luggage tags. I also was able to print xpass. I am not able to do anything else. I have not been able access actual reservation for either cruise.

Today, since it is fifty days away, I tried to get luggage tags order. I once again had same message. No reservation with that number.

I have contact X many time and have had no luck changing anything. The website people say there is no problem they can access.

Today I will call CC. I am sure all is ok. As an elite plus customer, I know X's system really suck, but I know all we be ok when I board. They always make things right if you have patience and are polite.

We found an interesting bug in Celebrity's web site (what else is new). Sometimes, if you log into your online account, then click on the reservation and try to get to your info it does not work. But if instead, at the main Celebrity screen, you click on "Already Booked" and then "Online Checkin" and enter all the requested info it will bring up the reservation. This happened to us a few weeks ago, although today it is all working properly.

Hank

Hi all,

If you having any issues regarding our website, please email web_reservations_cci@celebritycruises.com or call 1-800-722-5941 with the following details:

• The website URL
  • Which computer you are using - PC, Mac or Mobile Device
  • Reservation number.

This will greatly help us troubleshoot the issue and create a better experience for you. Thank you!

Edited by Celebrity Cruises

We found an interesting bug in Celebrity's web site (what else is new). Sometimes, if you log into your online account, then click on the reservation and try to get to your info it does not work. But if instead, at the main Celebrity screen, you click on "Already Booked" and then "Online Checkin" and enter all the requested info it will bring up the reservation. This happened to us a few weeks ago, although today it is all working properly.

Hank

This has worked for us in the past but we've been told when doing this you should log out of "my celebrity" first and if it doesn't work at first wait 15 or 20 min, while remaining logged out, and try again. Basically you're accessing your reservation through a route in their system different than your "my celebrity" account.

Hank

Same thing happened to me yesterday - one minute it was saying there was no reservation (😱) and the next minute, there it was. It has told me for weeks that my reservation could only be amended in line if I had booked it on line (which I had not) but that turned out to be untrue. It is a dreadful website - given up on getting any sense out of the excursions tab 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am getting that exact same wording for the past three days as well on both our reservations.

Very disconcerting. TA says all is well but I did want to check out excursions. It makes you think your payments have not been received.

Also costing the company $$$$.

Similar situations

at first the message said that their system was unable to access my reservation - that went on for a few weeks and I did speak to the Captains Club about it. They said they would alert their IT.

now the message says that my reservation number cannot be found.

Appreciate the earlier post from X saying to contact their IT but really JUST FIX IT! :confused:

Ok, Ive emailed the address Celebrity have given in this thread. Given the ongoing issues so many have posted about Im not holding my breath that it will be sorted any time soon. Do they not realise the web is THE most important marketing tool they have?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all,

If you having any issues regarding our website, please email web_reservations_cci@celebritycruises.com or call 1-800-722-5941 with the following details:

• The website URL
  • Which computer you are using - PC, Mac or Mobile Device
  • Reservation number.

This will greatly help us troubleshoot the issue and create a better experience for you. Thank you!

With all due respect, the IT department must know there are ongoing, numerous, never-ending problems. After so many problems for so long, why should there be any hope that a few emails from customers are going to make a difference now?

I had the same experience (couldn't my web reservation). I emailed them on Monday at the email address given web_reservations_cci@celebritycruises.com , and and Tuesday they emailed back this response, and what I found in their response is true. For now as previous posts have mentioned you need to view your reservations using the Not Registered option, and hopefully as they mention, it should be resolved on the 16th of September

Dear Mr. Tolliver:

Thank you for contacting us. As an Elite Plus Captain's Club member, you are very important to us

We sincerely regret the difficulty you have experienced with your "My Celebrity" account and want to add some clarity to the situation. We have recently integrated our reservation system with upgrades that will make the booking process easier. As you are aware, we have been experiencing issues and glitches with the new system. One of the problems that we have been experiencing is that guests booked in a travel agent group are unable to access their reservations in their "My Celebrity" accounts.

Our IT team is aware of the problem and is working diligently to correct it. They expect that the issue should be resolved by 09/16/14. We ask that you have patience and understanding while we work through these issues as we believe that in the long run this new system will be beneficial to both us and our guests.

In the meantime, we recommend that you not use this application when accessing your booking online. Instead, please enter your cruise information in the "Not Registered" section. If you need assistance with booking shore excursions or any other cruise enhancement, please contact our Cruise Enhancement desk at 800-722-5941.

Mr. Tolliver, thank you for choosing Celebrity Cruises. We look forward to welcoming you onboard the Celebrity Silhouette in November.

Sincerely,

Constance Wood

Customer Service Representative

I had the same experience (couldn't my web reservation). I emailed them on Monday at the email address given web_reservations_cci@celebritycruises.com , and and Tuesday they emailed back this response, and what I found in their response is true. For now as previous posts have mentioned you need to view your reservations using the Not Registered option, and hopefully as they mention, it should be resolved on the 16th of September

Dear Mr. Tolliver:

Thank you for contacting us. As an Elite Plus Captain's Club member, you are very important to us

We sincerely regret the difficulty you have experienced with your "My Celebrity" account and want to add some clarity to the situation. We have recently integrated our reservation system with upgrades that will make the booking process easier. As you are aware, we have been experiencing issues and glitches with the new system. One of the problems that we have been experiencing is that guests booked in a travel agent group are unable to access their reservations in their "My Celebrity" accounts.

Our IT team is aware of the problem and is working diligently to correct it. They expect that the issue should be resolved by 09/16/14. We ask that you have patience and understanding while we work through these issues as we believe that in the long run this new system will be beneficial to both us and our guests.

In the meantime, we recommend that you not use this application when accessing your booking online. Instead, please enter your cruise information in the "Not Registered" section. If you need assistance with booking shore excursions or any other cruise enhancement, please contact our Cruise Enhancement desk at 800-722-5941.

Mr. Tolliver, thank you for choosing Celebrity Cruises. We look forward to welcoming you onboard the Celebrity Silhouette in November.

Sincerely,

Constance Wood

Customer Service Representative

Dont hold your breath in anticipation of this being fixed on the 16th.

I have the exact same response as the first posters here.

My first cruise reservation can be found, but the consecutive back to back cannot be found.

Having fully paid for both cruises, just imagine if we could hold off payment until we could actually view our reservations -

I will hold off posting til 17 October when the issue is fixed. If the issue is not fixed by the 17th I look forward to both my bookings be upgraded as compensation. (truly don't expect either by the 17th, but need to keep a sense of humour, let alone sanity)

Today finally an email from Celebrity US say suddenly they cant help me as I have an International booking - fact is I booked thru an Agency in Dania Beach, Florida, minutes from Port Everglades - USA.

Celebrity Australia blame my browser. So I download Chrome as requested which makes no difference. If it was my browser why have I been able to access every other booking including my 09 November but not the consecutive 23 November sailing ?

Anyway its almost 17 September in Australia, so I look forward to a resolution in minutes (best I dont hold my request)

At least you are not getting the message I was: "Successfully Cancelled". For weeks that's all I could see, although our TA reassured us that we were still booked.

The work-around of not logging in to access the booking posted by Hlitner worked, usually.

I'm happy to say that now I can access our booking by logging in; knock on wood it stays that way.

At least you are not getting the message I was: "Successfully Cancelled". For weeks that's all I could see, although our TA reassured us that we were still booked.

The work-around of not logging in to access the booking posted by Hlitner worked, usually.

I'm happy to say that now I can access our booking by logging in; knock on wood it stays that way.

Mine still reads that reservarion cannot be found.