The Walking Dead

Mostly what you will see is advertising about what wonderful things you can purchase onboard. :rolleyes: Very tedious.

And the same episodes of several shows played over and over and over...

Mostly what you will see is advertising about what wonderful things you can purchase onboard. :rolleyes: Very tedious.

And the same episodes of several shows played over and over and over...

Just off an Asia cruise on Mariner and you have no idea how bad RCI programing can be on those itineraries. :eek:...Especially when the onboard evening activities are nonexistant and they play the "Proposal" in the screening room 4 nights in a row and better movie offerings at the pool but it was too cold/windy out there for anyone to be out there...first time in 20+ cruises with RCI that we were completely bored at night...thankfully we organized one of the Scrabble board games which were dumped out under the counter and the boxes filled with a Chinese gaming pieces. We left a note in the Scrabble box the first night that it was a complete set and the next night it had been dumped out again....we then organized it again and took it to our cabin and kept it there until the end of the cruise...So "SAD" we had to be a Scrabble hoarder :eek:

Any chance they'll show the 90 minute episode of The Walking Dead somewhere on the ship this Sunday?

No chance you can see it on the ship. But, if you subscribe to one of quite a few cable systems, you can watch it when you get back at the AMC web site.

Select the episode you want to see and it will request you log in using the logon info for your cable system. It will bring up a list of all the systems supported and you select the one you have. You could play with it now for one of the episodes already run to see if you can watch it on-line.

We love our TiVo...watching TV on our schedule is wonderful.

I always include something about the horrible TV fare on RCI ships on my comment card.....hoping that they get the message some day.

I have the first season of Outlander already loaded onto my iPhone/iPad for our upcoming cruise, plus a few movies. I'll bring my own programs to watch until they get their act together.

I'm on Liberty for the Easter sail. Instead of a White Party, we should propose a Walking Dead Party :D... you know... in the theme of bringing back the dead... on Easter :p

dp

Edited by dpostman

Any chance they'll show the 90 minute episode of The Walking Dead somewhere on the ship this Sunday?

It's kind of like Superbowl Sunday and during the Walking Dead. Don't book a cruise!!! LOL

Funbobby68 and This is Pickles... I'm with you both!!! Not those two!!!

Wait-come to think of it-in the theater, on the big screen----Oh Yeah!!!

Edited by Debde

It's kind of like Superbowl Sunday and during the Walking Dead. Don't book a cruise!!! LOL

Funbobby68 and This is Pickles... I'm with you both!!! Not those two!!!

Wait-come to think of it-in the theater, on the big screen----Oh Yeah!!!

I actually REALLY enjoyed my Superbowl cruise! Im SO glad TWD will be over for the season when I board Freedom in a few weeks though! :D

Ryano-I agree with the first part of your post but please.... not the second!!:)

As for the Superbowl cruise-I am reading more and more on it and it does seem like a fun way to watch the game!!

Edited by Debde

....Ive had this awful feeling for several weeks now that this is Daryl's last season :o

I got that feeling too after the last episode. Is it Morgan he's about to find and if so, how will that go down?

I think Debde is on to something. TWD event in the main theater would be awesome! :D

Better not be Daryl

So funny to see a Walking Dead post here. I suppose the mod's will move it......... :(

Online rumors are that Daryl is toast:(

We've already set our DVR as we'll be on Celebrity Reflection Sunday night. Rick needs to pull it together on TWD, they are going to need him as the sh$t will hit the fan there sooner or later:D

Edited by bouhunter

if you want to see the "real Walking Dead", come on the easter cruise on Quantum. There will 2 of us. 1st Battalion 9th Marines. We are the "Real Walking Dead". If you are interested in the military, do a google search for us.

if you want to see the "real Walking Dead", come on the easter cruise on Quantum. There will 2 of us. 1st Battalion 9th Marines. We are the "Real Walking Dead". If you are interested in the military, do a google search for us.

Thanks for your service, but really? Totally irrelevant to this thread.

Edited by bouhunter