Is there a television in the suite lounge on oasis?

Please let there never be a tv in the suite lounge. Sorry - all due respect but there have to be other lounges to catch everyone's favorite sporting events. Some of us love to escape the tv on vacation - no matter what it is! :) And the suite lounge is one of those that should be an escape from the "real" world.

Wondering if we will be able to catch any college football games during cocktail hour?

You should be able to either take a drink from the D/CL or use one of your pre-loaded drink vouchers in the sports bar during that time.

We've been on only two ships with actual D lounges (Indy and Quantum) and don't recall seeing a TV there.

There is a television in the Concierge and Diamond Lounges on Voyager class ships and Freedom class ships. But not on Oasis class.

Interesting.

Unless there has been a change, we didn't see a TV in the CL when we cruised on the Mariner, Adventure, and Navigator.

Unless there has been a change, we didn't see a TV in the CL when we cruised on the Mariner, Adventure, and Navigator.

Don't remember seeing one on Explorer either. If one was there, I never saw it on. Last thing I want to ever see is sports on TV in the CL.

Please let there never be a tv in the suite lounge. Sorry - all due respect but there have to be other lounges to catch everyone's favorite sporting events. Some of us love to escape the tv on vacation - no matter what it is! :) And the suite lounge is one of those that should be an escape from the "real" world.

Amen! There are plenty of tvs in lounges. Oh and what about the one in your stateroom.

Wondering if we will be able to catch any college football games during cocktail hour?

As an aside, Oasis has TV's over the cantivlevered hot tubs and those seem to be concentrated on sports. (Actually I saw this one Allure) I assume the same is for Oasis, I'll let you know in 265 days. While I do tend to avoid TVs on vacation, I'll never forget boarding Allure for the first time on May 1st 2011. Word of the events of the day spread slowly and a quite a few people did seek out the TVs.