If You Were On A HAL Cruise Tonight...

Saphire

What would you be doing? I would be in the hydro pool, healing my fatigued muscles. I dream of it during my busy days, the jets in the pool, the perfect temperature, the invitation to completely relax. It may be many months until we get there, but I will continue to dream.

What about you?

I would be sitting in the Explorer's Lounge waiting for late seating.

Diner would be a nice appetizer like smoked salmon, a good cold fruit soup and some really nice fish, with something chocolate for dessert.

Then back to the Explorer's Lounge for more music.

Hmm....... not too long but not soon enough!

Early dinner, early mainstage show, and then hopefully closing out the piano bar with someone really good playing. The good news is, someone really good is scheduled to be at the piano bar on my next sailing -- Not like the last two clunkers (at least in my opinion).

I would be in the explorers lounge sipping a drink and listening to the beautiful violin/piano music. (I love violin music and miss the violin trio, but it is what it is)

Wish I were on a ship right now.

As of the time you posted this (9:57 PM last night), I would have been just finishing dinner, and perhaps going into the show. If the show didn't appeal, I would either be heading to the Piano Bar (if the musician was any good), or the Ocean Bar.

At this time in the morning (11:03 AM today), if it were a sea day I would have just finished breakfast, and be heading to a lecture or outside to read. Port day? Who knows.

As of the time you posted this (9:57 PM last night), I would have been just finishing dinner, and perhaps going into the show. If the show didn't appeal, I would either be heading to the Piano Bar (if the musician was any good), or the Ocean Bar.

At this time in the morning (11:03 AM today), if it were a sea day I would have just finished breakfast, and be heading to a lecture or outside to read. Port day? Who knows.

At 2:08 AM I'd be in my cabin reading and hopefully my glass of milk and 2 chocolate chip cookies have been delivered:) I'd then be getting my back ready if it was a port day. If a sea day I'd keep reading (I'm a night owl).

Edited by Sue from Canada

What would you be doing? I would be in the hydro pool, healing my fatigued muscles. I dream of it during my busy days, the jets in the pool, the perfect temperature, the invitation to completely relax. It may be many months until we get there, but I will continue to dream.

What about you?

I dream of standing at the aft rail, watching the sea. And strolling the promenade deck with DH. Thinking those thoughts soothes my soul. It is starting to look more and more likely that it will be more than a year before I get that chance again, despite having two cruises booked. The stars are not aligning.