True or False No Dancing Waitstaff in MDR

uirie

About to go on the Glory. I have heard that the waitstaff only dances and sings on formal nights and the last evening of the cruise. Tell me please this is false. It's my favorite part of the cruise!

About to go on the Glory. I have heard that the waitstaff only dances and sings on formal nights and the last evening of the cruise. Tell me please this is false. It's my favorite part of the cruise!

Not true. They still sing and/or dance. They don't on the first night and maybe one other night but most nights still do.

Actually we were just on the Glory and what the OP describes is exactly what happened.

I find the dancing to be mildly annoying but whatever. One thing though, stay in your seat to watch. We were on the Breeze in June and when the dancing started a woman got up from her seat to film the spectacle and had her armpit in my husband's face for five minutes. We didn't want to cause a scene but......Have some sense, please.

We were on the Glory on 11/14 and there was singing and dancing the nights we ate in the MDR. We actually had to wait one night to put in our dessert orders because the waiters were about to dance.

The service was really slow the 3 nights we were in the MDR. We opted to eat the buffet after having two nights in a row where our meal took over an hour and the majority of the time we were waiting to order or waiting for food. Lots of waiting and waiting...:(

You want them to dance every night? Not happening. It was 3 nights last month on the Glory and the other 5 times I was on her in the past 2 and a half years and that was fine. I enjoy it but if you want "Dinner and dancing" all the time, eat and go watch a show.

Edited by firemanbobswife