Bathrobes

Cruisin 4 Ever

Yes .

Please don't be the ones that show up at breakfast with the robes on, though. Save it for your room.

And I say this because I have seen things that cannot be unseen and are forever burned into my memory, unfortunately.

Edited by stobe1

They are not in you stateroom at the start of the cruise. You may have seen the thread about morning and evening turn down service for the staterooms this is part of that change CCL is doing. On the card that they ask you to complete along with the morning and evening service question they ask if you want additional pillows, blankets and robes.

If you haven't seen the thread you can check both morning and evening if you want twice a day service.

We didn't have any on the Dream last fall. I'm sure they would have provided some of we had asked, but we didn't.

I should add, too, that we did not have a card. We automatically got both morning and evening steward service.

Edited by bakersdozen12

Yes .

Please don't be the ones that show up at breakfast with the robes on, though. Save it for your room.

And I say this because I have seen things that cannot be unseen and are forever burned into my memory, unfortunately.

Sometimes your eyes just "Boldy Go!". That's what the bars are for!

But i guess if someone didnt tie their robe it could make for awkward buffet line small talk..... "Awww hey, could you pass me an apple. Look at all that bacon. Your d!ck is out" Geez, that's the guy you would end up seeing every where you go on the ship. No matter what time, no matter what restaurant.... you'd look up and see ole Buffet Robe-Guy. There's no claiming there fun guarantee for that one.

May peace settle the burns of your mind's eye!

The last time we sailed on the Breeze, there was a group of younger guys that would always wear them out to the deck parties. They had clothes on underneath, but they were the life of the party. We even ended up wearing ours out to the deck party also. You only live once, so what the heck. It was fun having a great time without a care in the world. With that said, I would not wear them out to while we were getting food or anything like that.

Why?

One of the expectations we have for a cruise is to have a full breakfast on our verandah most every day. Great to roll out of bed & head out there for coffee, bacon, sausage, omlets, etc., then we usually skip lunch. We were very disappointed to find out that Carnival won't bring hot items for breakfast. So, you will see me at the omlet line as soon as it opens so we can have our wish. And, I will probably be in my robe, over my PJ's. I will use the excuse that persons not wanting to dress up for "elegant night" use - it's my vacation & I'll do what I want!!

Why? Do people normally wear bathrobes when they go out to breakfast at home? Then don't do it on a cruise.

Because it is not as convenient when they go out at home, Very easy and oh so comfortable to do so when on a cruise ship.