Your Chance to Win a Ticket to Adventure | Harmony of the Seas

I entered just so that I could check the box that says, "Send me emails about promotions and other news" since in god-knows-how-many years, I haven't been able to get Royal Caribbean to send them to me!

:eek:

;)

:)

I entered just so that I could check the box that says, "Send me emails about promotions and other news" since in god-knows-how-many years, I haven't been able to get Royal Caribbean to send them to me!

:eek:

;)

:)

Good luck with that! :rolleyes:

All right, I succumbed and entered. Gotta be better odds than powerball, right? [emoji12][emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I always enter these cruise giveaways....if you don't enter you have zero odds of winning.

Hopefully someday I will win.

On the instant win game, I didn't win a prize but was given a code that said was valid for $25 OBC. Can that be applied to an already booked cruise? Where is there even a field to enter a promo code?

I didn't win, but they offered me $25 OBC. Here's some of the (LOL!) fine print -

New Bookings made 4/1-4/17 on Oasis, Harmony, and Allure sailing or departing after 5/12.

Offer is combinable with current standard/full fare rates, BOGO, restricted rates (for example, Seniors, Residents, Military, and Next Cruise offers.

Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, weekly Sales Events, Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discounts, and Shareholder benefits.

This is not any sweepstakes. This is the boldest, most epic giveaway yet. Enter for your chance to win your Ticket to Adventure today: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/tickettoadventure/

Hopefully you will see this.

I received the e mail, however living in Canada it appears I'm not eligible to enter. It really shouldn't have been that difficult to not send this e mail to people who are not eligible to participate in the promotion or better yet allow Canadians to participate.:(

Funny, my sister gets them at her email address, and occasionally I get them at MY email address but addressed to her!! IT at its best...:eek:

I didn't win, but they offered me $25 OBC. Here's some of the (LOL!) fine print -

New Bookings made 4/1-4/17 on Oasis, Harmony, and Allure sailing or departing after 5/12.

Offer is combinable with current standard/full fare rates, BOGO, restricted rates (for example, Seniors, Residents, Military, and Next Cruise offers.

Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, weekly Sales Events, Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discounts, and Shareholder benefits.

Yes...doesn't apply to me since I already have my bookings (HOTS) in place and don't plan on making a new booking between 4-1 & 4-17.

So am I reading the terms correctly ?

Below the Have a code/Don't have a code buttons is a link that says "Where do I find a code?"

Even doing that, I'm not sure what the codes are.

Unless it's "360 In" right now- since there are a bunch of videos for that.

I already registered...but it seems you can't enter a code without making a new 'account'?

It's not like it matters much...I'm not going to win. One of those preview sailings would be nice though.:D

I never could find a code. I already followed them on Twitter so... no idea where you get one. Oh well, just entered in the I don't have a code area. I know I won't win but the dream is nice, isn't it?

I never could find a code. I already followed them on Twitter so... no idea where you get one. Oh well, just entered in the I don't have a code area. I know I won't win but the dream is nice, isn't it?

The thing is, I found a code after registering without a code. Now I can't find a place to enter a code without making a new account.

I like others, received the email -- thought WTHeck and went to enter. Nope --- as others have found - only available to US citizens. Contests used to be open to Canada (except Quebec) -- bummer --- the one piece of email I've gotten from them in years is for a contest I can't enter!:p:)