1-2-FREE SALE (June 7 thru July 6)

Was thinking it would probably be a good deal for 3,6,9 etc night cruises since that's at the lower end of the scale in terms of the allotted free nights. I've been tracking a weekend 3 night, so I'll be curious to see if this has an impact.

Yes, the best deal will be if your number of nights is a multiple of three.

The worst deal is the 5 nighter.

Assuming base price stays the same, the difference between this deal on a 3 night multiple vs. the BOGO60 is $33.33 per $1000.... though I've seen some funky rounding happen occasionally on their website, so don't hold me to that.

Judy, you're right. Thanks for the corrections.

I was working from memory on the kids discount since we booked a few weeks ago and I should have verified before typing. I mixed up the fact that it was the same effective discount as the BOGO60 (30%) with the 60%.

And I mis-read the end date as May. :o

I'll blame it on the fact I need a vacation.

Except the KSF bonus offer excludes dates when the kids are typically off from school. However, it's nice for those with pre-schoolers or those willing to pull kids out of school (providing Royal doesn't increase the price of triples and quads ).

If you have ever been to WDW you will know that there is no shortage of parents willing to pull their kids out of school at any time for vacation.

Judy, you're right. Thanks for the corrections.

I was working from memory on the kids discount since we booked a few weeks ago and I should have verified before typing. I mixed up the fact that it was the same effective discount as the BOGO60 (30%) with the 60%.

And I mis-read the end date as May. :o

I'll blame it on the fact I need a vacation.

Lol! I need a vacation too! Five more months until the Harmony still seems too far away.

If you have ever been to WDW you will know that there is no shortage of parents willing to pull their kids out of school at any time for vacation.

I know!!! :eek: As a family, we've gone from being original charter premium pass holders, to seasonal pass holders, to now just only me and one of my daughters being weekday pass holders (where weekends as well as school vacation times are blacked out). Yet it seems there are more and more kids all the time.

My daughter and I joke (or actually wish) that Disney would offer a ticketed "Adults Only Day" at the park. Only problem with that is, if they don't limit tickets, it would probably sell out completely! :D Luckily, our favorite park is probably kids least favorite - Epcot.

~ Judy

I am so confused lol... I am sailing February 12 2017 FOS 6 night cruise so KSF promo should work for us as we have 2 adults and kids.

The 1-2 free sale confuses me.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Edited by southnam

I am so confused lol... I am sailing February 12 2017 FOS 6 night cruise so KSF promo should work for us as we have 2 adults and kids.

The 1-2 free sale confuses me.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The kids would be free and the adults would get the equivalent of two nights free. But you need to wait and see if the fares change for your stateroom category before you can compare apples to apples.

Quick Question.. My mom's Vision cruise for next year was cancelled and she was offered $200 OBC if she re-books by June 22. She would like to rebook the 23 night transpacific cruise. My question is if she books now with the BOGO can she have it repriced with this new sale on June 7th IF it is priced lower than the BOGO rate and NOT lose her $200 OBC?

I did the math and if prices stayed exactly the same, she would save $20 which really doesn't change anything but just incase it is actually lowered I want to make sure I advise my Mom correctly.

Thanks!

Quick Question.. My mom's Vision cruise for next year was cancelled and she was offered $200 OBC if she re-books by June 22. She would like to rebook the 23 night transpacific cruise. My question is if she books now with the BOGO can she have it repriced with this new sale on June 7th IF it is priced lower than the BOGO rate and NOT lose her $200 OBC?

I did the math and if prices stayed exactly the same, she would save $20 which really doesn't change anything but just incase it is actually lowered I want to make sure I advise my Mom correctly.

Thanks!

I would be wary about them removing the $200 OBC if you make any changes (other than a stateroom change within the same exact category) after June 22.

Wonder what games they are going to play towards the pricing. New bookings only? Hoping we can save on some of the booked cruises.

Because they mention a booking window beginning 6/7, I'm assuming this is new bookings only. If you find they will apply this to existing bookings, please post because we have several bookings we will ask our TA to check on.

Thanks!

Margy

Interesting. there are a bunch of 6 night Freedom of the Seas trips that could potentially work in Feb/Early March 2017. 2 nights free + kids sail free.

Will have to do a mock booking today and see the price and do a mock booking next week and see what the difference comes out to be.

2 adults and 4 kids in an A1 on Oasis might be a deal. Does it limit how many kids sail free?

Additionally for new bookings made June 7-20, 2016, offer provides for free cruise fare of third and higher guests who are 12 years or younger as of cruise departure date, booked in the same stateroom as the first two Offer qualifying guests in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom on a 5 nights or longer Caribbean, Bermuda, Dubai, and Europe sailing that departs Sept. 6, 2016-Mar. 9, 2017. Kids Offer excludes sailings departing between 11/17/16-11/24/16, 12/15/16-1/05/17, 2/16/17-2/23/17 and Harmony of the Seas.

Edited by John&LaLa

Well, this is going to be a complicated sale.

Guessing the best discount will end up being 33%. Range being 20-33%.

Then again BOGO is gone. Doesn't that make everyone happy.

BOGO will be back real soon.

[quote name=nolesrule;50148018

If my math is correct' date=' this doesn't appear to be a better deal if you have 3rd or 4th pax and can't take advantage of the KSF, as the current promo has 60% off 3rd and 4th[/quote]

My understanding is that the 60% is for the 2nd pax. Third and fourth are regular fare.

priced out Majesty for 2 adults and 2 kids in an inside. 3 day cruise should price out with a 33% discount on the adults and free for the two kids. As it is now with the std 60% off second and discounted for 3rd and 4th, the price is $934. If pricing remains stable, i think the 1-2 free price should be around $700. will follow up on Monday

priced out Majesty for 2 adults and 2 kids in an inside. 3 day cruise should price out with a 33% discount on the adults and free for the two kids. As it is now with the std 60% off second and discounted for 3rd and 4th, the price is $934. If pricing remains stable, i think the 1-2 free price should be around $700. will follow up on Monday

I thought Kids Free was only on 5 day and longer itineraries.

I priced out a 6 day Freedom cruise for 2 adults and a kid in an inside and it came to $1767 with taxes and fees, so I will watch Monday also and see what it brings (6 nights = 2 nights free; longer than 5 nights so Kids free).

A big problem with this for work a day folks like me us that since you have to sail by the 2nd week of March 2017

Not all companies front enough vacation time by then to take a week off. Mine does front 40 hours, I am not sure about my wife. I also don't think her employer will finalize approvals for a future calendar year (meaning approve 2017 while still in 2016. if for some reason it was not approved I'd have to eat the deposit...).

Edited by LMaxwell

I priced out a 6 day Freedom cruise for 2 adults and a kid in an inside and it came to $1767 with taxes and fees, so I will watch Monday also and see what it brings (6 nights = 2 nights free; longer than 5 nights so Kids free).

A big problem with this for work a day folks like me us that since you have to sail by the 2nd week of March 2017

Not all companies front enough vacation time by then to take a week off. Mine does front 40 hours, I am not sure about my wife. I also don't think her employer will finalize approvals for a future calendar year (meaning approve 2017 while still in 2016. if for some reason it was not approved I'd have to eat the deposit...).

Hopefully you'd know that your vacation was approved before final payment so you wouldn't lose your deposit.

Bummer

Hopefully you'd know that your vacation was approved before final payment so you wouldn't lose your deposit.

Final Payment would be due in November 2016. Some companies won't approve 2017 time off until 2017 calendar year.