$ is faster to the fun

casperbks

I heard that they changed the price of faster to the fun can someone please help me..??? what is the cost gone up to now.... the last I paid was 59.99,:confused:

I just paid $69.95 for a 5 day cruise on the Sunshine.

Edited by DCCruiser1013

Prices starting from per stateroom:

$49.95 USD - 2 day and 3 day cruises

$49.95 USD - 4 day cruises (excluding Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph and Carnival Victory)

$59.95 USD - 4 day cruises (Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph and Carnival Victory)

$69.95 USD - 5 day cruises (excluding Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory)

$59.95 USD - 5 day cruises (Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory)

$69.95 USD - 6 day and 7 day cruises

$79.95 USD - 8 day cruises and longer

We have used FTTF two or three times and like it because of the check-in and tendering. Since CCL added staggered check-in I'm not sure if we would purchase FTTF for the tendering advantage. I know there are other benefits but we felt these we the important ones to us. Everyone has to make their own mind up on this option.

Cost/stateroom:

• $49.95 USD - 2 day and 3 day cruises
  • $49.95 USD - 4 day cruises (excludes: Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph and Carnival Victory)
  • $59.95 USD - 4 day cruises (Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph and Carnival Victory)
  • $69.95 USD - 5 day cruises (excludes: Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory)
  • $59.95 USD - 5 day cruises (Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory)
  • $69.95 USD - 6 day and 7 day cruises
  • $79.95 USD - 8 day cruises and longer

How are the tiers any different than all the various stateroom/cabin options from Inside to Owner's Suite that Carnival has to separate you from your money.

You buy the stateroom level you choose and what you can afford.

And if you believe it is too much, you don't buy it - whether it is the cruise itself or any of the optional packages.

How are the tiers any different than all the various stateroom/cabin options from Inside to Owner's Suite that Carnival has to separate you from your money.

You buy the stateroom level you choose and what you can afford.

And if you believe it is too much, you don't buy it - whether it is the cruise itself or any of the optional packages.

Different rooms mean different locations, different cabin sizes, cheaper or more expensive with a window/balcony or without, etc. So I don't see how that's even a close comparison with FTTF where no matter what ship you're on or for how long, the benefits are the same.

And as far as not buying it if you think it's too much, that's obvious. But just like anything else around here that people discuss and opinionate on, folks have a right to do the same when it comes to FTTF.

Different rooms mean different locations, different cabin sizes, cheaper or more expensive with a window/balcony or without, etc. So I don't see how that's even a close comparison with FTTF where no matter what ship you're on or for how long, the benefits are the same.

And as far as not buying it if you think it's too much, that's obvious. But just like anything else around here that people discuss and opinionate on, folks have a right to do the same when it comes to FTTF.

Just a thought but maybe those cruises that are cheaper don't have tender ports. That's about the only reason that I can think of where they wouldn't have the same benefits.

Just a thought but maybe those cruises that are cheaper don't have tender ports. That's about the only reason that I can think of where they wouldn't have the same benefits.

Good guess but I'm not sure if that's it. Who knows. Itineraries alternate anyway so one week may have a tender port and the next week no tender.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Carnival does an extremely good job at offering people a "free" item, and charging for it. I give Carnival credit. It works, they make money, and people still defend it, like it's the greatest thing in the world.

Carnival Marketing has some very creative genius working for them. They also are good at making you believe you are getting a cheap cruise, lowest price, but for those that dig deeper, and do their math, it ends up costing more money than other lines, while getting less for your money.

It still makes for fun reading on the boards.

How so?

Carnival does not force anyone to buy it.

For that matter, nobody is forcing anyone to even go on a cruise.

Don't like it? Don't buy it. Simple enough.

OMG!!

One of the best posts I've seen here in forever!! And it could apply to so many other topics.

If, instead of buying FTTF for 10 cruises, you can be at Platinum level at least one cruise quicker and get the full benefit of that level status.

Anybody's choice. If I wasn't at Diamond level, I would prefer getting Global Entry for $100 over 5 years to a one time $80 FTTF. Again any one's choice and our mileage does vary.

Edited by evandbob

• 7 months later...

I just bought it for an eight day cruise next February. I have purchased FTTF three times before and it was always well worth it, at least at the $59 I paid before. I will have to wait and see if I feel $79 is as good a value. My wife and I only have a few more cruises before we reach Platinum and we don't have to worry about this anymore.

Even at these prices​, they will still sell out. There will still be dozens of threads about how to spend every waking moment checking for them to release more, bragging about how they snagged one after hours of waiting and watching. They could charge twice this amount and still sell out.

Why the exclusions? We're on Liberty soon but can't purchase FTTF [emoji53]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

FTTF isn't excluded on Liberty (just bought it for our October 2017 cruise on Liberty). The prices are different for certain ships and the length of the cruise.

Cost/stateroom:

• $49.95 USD - 2 day and 3 day cruises
  • $49.95 USD - 4 day cruises (excludes: Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph and Carnival Victory)
  • $59.95 USD - 4 day cruises (Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph and Carnival Victory)
  • $69.95 USD - 5 day cruises (excludes: Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory)
  • $59.95 USD - 5 day cruises (Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory)
  • $69.95 USD - 6 day and 7 day cruises
  • $79.95 USD - 8 day cruises and longer

We had FTTF last year just to try it out. Figured it would be unfair to comment on something we never had. While there were a couple of distinct advantages for us to have it during our cruise, absent those it would have had no value to us.

As with a lot of things nowadays, add-on's packaged as a perk makes for a nice little revenue stream.