Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

i heard at one time Oasis could possibly go to Galveston, i did see somewhere that Liberty wont go back overseas due to the weight on the slides on the azipods. im guessing if Oasis goes to Galveston that Liberty could be a FL or Bayonne girl again.

Why would Oasis leave PC anyway. Royale ponied up a lot of money for Terminal 1, I'm sure they have some long term contract.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Loving this thread already.

I'm currently booked on Navigator in April 2018, but there is little chance that that sailing will stick.

I'm looking to do a B2B with a transatlantic in October or November 2018 or Hawaii in September 2018. If I end up going with Hawaii, then the transatlantic will be in May 2019.

I'm looking for Voyager class or up for the possible B2B so will be keeping my eyes open and will have my deposit ready for spring 2017 :D

Doesn't she usually do the Med during summer months?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Could well be ship's allocations change...

Vision is listed at French Riviera every 12th day in 2018, so she seems to overtake her Med sailings, while Brilliance might do Northern Europe from Amsterdam than. RCCL could just swap the ships...[emoji121]🏼️[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by shipfriend_max

From may to september.

I've also seen it. Obviously she does not switch to Copenhagen in July, as Vision does in 2017.

Is Brilliance also listed in Norway in 2018? Didn't see her in Olden, Geirangerfjord or Bergen.

Edited by shipfriend_max

I've also seen it. Obviously she does not switch to Copenhagen in July, as Vision does in 2017.

Is Brilliance also listed in Norway in 2018? Didn't see her in Olden, Geirangerfjord or Bergen.

Nothing yet,i will tell as soon i know anything..... but i guess Brilliance will sailing Baltic mostly.

Edited by Galaxy

I am still waiting for Royal to do a 9 - 10 night ABC run on an Oasis class. Come on Royal. Let's get this done!!! :p

Only Curacao would be able to handle Oasis size of ship, Navigator is absolutely fine for this itinerary I believe.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Only Curacao would be able to handle Oasis size of ship, Navigator is absolutely fine for this itinerary I believe.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Navigator must be fine because I'm leaving on her next week for a nine night to the ABC's.:)

Cruise Industry News and AMEM have now changed the delivery date of Oasis 4 to the end of 2018 and have it following the delivery of the Edge to Celebrity. They both have Quantum 4 booked for the Spring of 2019.

Seatrade News still have Oasis 4 as an early release in 2018.

Bookings for the ship do not seem to have appeared yet.

Regarding Cuba...I stumbled across this article from the Wall Street Journal that was published yesterday: http://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-pushing-cuba-on-deals-for-ge-google-1480546325

"In addition, three American cruise lines are expected to announce deals to start service to Cuba, including Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. , Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. and Pearl Seas Cruises.

The new business agreements are expected to be announced over the next few weeks, those familiar with the discussions said."

Oooo- can't wait to finally see RC Alaska itineraries/ships! I'm hoping we can book our 2018 Alaskan cruise while on Harmony in Feb...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If they haven't been released when you sail in February then just book a dummy cruise and then transfer to the Alaska cruise once the new itineraries are released. There are no longer any penalties for switching dates.

Regarding Cuba...I stumbled across this article from the Wall Street Journal that was published yesterday: http://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-pushing-cuba-on-deals-for-ge-google-1480546325

"In addition, three American cruise lines are expected to announce deals to start service to Cuba, including Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. , Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. and Pearl Seas Cruises.

The new business agreements are expected to be announced over the next few weeks, those familiar with the discussions said."

The Miami Herald version does not require subscription.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article118197813.html

The deal has now been held up by Cuba. I think there are infrastructure concerns along with the fact that it is viewed that the cruise industry does not leave a great enough percentage of it's tourist dollars with the destination.

I am starting to wonder if they will take a wait and see approach now and not move quickly with additional cruise lines. I have also wondered if NCL's luxury cruise line option might be of the most interest for them with Regent and Oceana, while RCL does have Azamara in the mix.