Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Hi Jo

Wow, is that in US?

We are doing the 41 days in a JS too, and it is nearly AU$17,000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, US$ and I booked the minute it opened so got the cheapest price before it started to go up.

Passion of The Seas re-positioning cruise will most likely follow Quantum and Ovation route itineraries and timeframe so you can gauge when the ship will start its cruise to Asia.

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

That is what I am hoping for...Sping 2019 would suit me grand! :):ship:(y)

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone found indicators RCI will have Panama Canal cruises again in the 2019-2020 release schedule? I don't recall there being much advance warning about Vision doing Panama Canal in late 2018 until just before it was released for bookings.

Has anyone found indicators RCI will have Panama Canal cruises again in the 2019-2020 release schedule? I don't recall there being much advance warning about Vision doing Panama Canal in late 2018 until just before it was released for bookings.

Nothing heard with regard to RC doing Panama Canal cruises.

Since it appears that those sailing have sold very well they may be considering doing more but we will not know until then next round of releases.

It has been reported that the Rhapsody is on the market for sale and the Vision may not be too far behind. If they do not get any bites on them they could use them for more PC trips.

It will all depend on where they feel they can make the most $$$.

• 2 weeks later...
Are we getting too late for an earlier start for Symphony of the Seas from Southampton or Barcelona?

That will likely depend on construction progress and probably won't be known until fairly close to the end (maybe 2-3 months out?). I'm sure RCI won't miss an opportunity to make more money on their newest ship.

Biker, who wonders why no one started a 2019-2020 thread.

That will likely depend on construction progress and probably won't be known until fairly close to the end (maybe 2-3 months out?). I'm sure RCI won't miss an opportunity to make more money on their newest ship.

Lol! Me too! I am wondering what speculations are for ships in AK for summer 2019. Just wondering if any "rumors" of other ships replacing RD & EX.

And they were so successful with the early Harmony sailings. [emoji33]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I just checked my records. I was on a ship in Oct 2014 when the 2 short cruises were added to May 2015 prior to what was to be the beginning of the HM deployment. I actually booked both of them before they were officially announced. That was almost 7 months before those cruises were to take place.

Of course it's important for the ship to be ready. I just hope this time they vet passengers so there is not a known spy for another cruise line sending exaggerated reports to BBC. I didn't literally look for trouble, but I saw nothing which was reported!

Lol! Me too! I am wondering what speculations are for ships in AK for summer 2019. Just wondering if any "rumors" of other ships replacing RD & EX.

Yes, I will be clamoring for the AK 2019 season just like last year....But need a Seattle to Seattle or Seattle to Vancouver. Don't want to do a Southbound or Northbound. Vancouver is my favorite departure port. None listed for this year so will have to hope for 2019 to add those back to intins.

I was on a ship in Oct 2014 when the 2 short cruises were added to May 2015 prior to what was to be the beginning of the HM deployment. I actually booked both of them before they were officially announced. That was almost 7 months before those cruises were to take place.

On second thought, they probably wouldn't add anything 2-3 months out - that's too close to sailing to many sell cabins, it would have to be further out.

Yes, I will be clamoring for the AK 2019 season just like last year....But need a Seattle to Seattle or Seattle to Vancouver. Don't want to do a Southbound or Northbound. Vancouver is my favorite departure port. None listed for this year so will have to hope for 2019 to add those back to intins.

We're on Explorer transpacific and hoping to combine it with a B2B Alaska cruise. When do you think the 2019 schedule will come out -- March 2018?

Yes, but the first sailing after the TP may not be Alaska.

Just looking at their cruise schedules, this past year and next they have a 4-nighter which leads up to a Friday-to-Friday Alaska weekly run. In 2019 It arrives in Seattle on a Thursday, so I was hoping for an 8-night Alaska followed by the Friday 7-nighters for the remainder of the Summer. Just wishful thinking.

Just looking at their cruise schedules, this past year and next they have a 4-nighter which leads up to a Friday-to-Friday Alaska weekly run. In 2019 It arrives in Seattle on a Thursday, so I was hoping for an 8-night Alaska followed by the Friday 7-nighters for the remainder of the Summer. Just wishful thinking.

May 15 would be kinda early to do an Alaska run.

We're on Explorer transpacific and hoping to combine it with a B2B Alaska cruise. When do you think the 2019 schedule will come out -- March 2018?

Yes, but the first sailing after the TP may not be Alaska.

For the last 2 seasons there have had a 4 night r/t Seattle to Victoria. This aligns the schedule for Friday sailings to Alaska.