Any suggestions for Martinis?

Bootstrap77

Hi

Sailing out on the Equinox in January. Looking for some suggestions for Martinis. I don't like dry Martinis, I like sweet, fresh, or fruity. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Just want to know what I should ask the bartender for.

Thanks again !!!

Edited by Bootstrap77

For Martini's head to the Martini Bar. We all have our favorites but for me Lychetini, Flirtini or if Putu is on the ship & working at the Martini bar a Pututini.

For other interesting drinks try the world class bar. Premium beverage package or $ required for the Martinis at the Martini Bar and drinks at the World Class bar.

There are several that you might like.

The Frescatini has vodka, watermelon juice, lemon and lime juice, simple syrup, and mint. (One of my favorites)

The Summer Solstice has lemon rum, white cranberry juice, basil, and blueberries. (Not sure if this is still on X's menu but they should be able to make it)

The Raspberry Lemonade has lemon rum, Chambord, sweet and sour, and raspberry puree. (Same with this one)

The Flirtini has raspberry vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and "a sparkling topper" (champagne? sparkling wine? seltzer?) (Same with this one)

The Tropitini has vodka, lemon rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice, and an orange slice.

The Sunset has lemon vodka, coconut rum, pineapple juice, grenadine, and an orange slice.

Also, if you tell the bartenders what flavors you like, they should be able to come up with something for you. If you have a Premium drink package, you can try them all until you find that "perfect" drink! :D

Cheers,

The bartenders at the Martini Bar are good! Tell them what you like to drink and you might get off-menu drinks.

Ask for a chocolate martini. Creme brûlée martini (off menu and delicious). Black forest (chocolate/cherry) is great.

Pomegranate martini - ask for it extra sweet.

I like Mai Tais - they made me a martini very similar.

Sunset Martini - they can make it as sweet as you like.

Hi

Sailing out on the Equinox in January. Looking for some suggestions for Martinis. I don't like dry Martinis, I like sweet, fresh, or fruity. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Just want to know what I should ask the bartender for.

Thanks again !!!

Try a cucumber/basil leaf... and if you like a bit of spice, have him rim it w/ chili pepper. Mmmm...Mmmm...Good. :D

Hi

Thanks again !!!

Part of the fun of my 2 week cruise last year was working my way through the menu in Martini Bar and then going back to 'confirm' that my favourite was definitely my favourite. The Apple Martini wins for me!!!

They all get my vote. My wife and I were on Constellation in February and tryed many martinis. Yes PUTU and Peter are fabulous flair bartenders. Her favorite martini is something with chocolate, also tryed Lemon Drop, Peartini, Flirtini and on and on.

Just a hot tip. With the classic package anything over the alotted amount even 50 cents more you pay the total cost of drink.. not sure if the martini bar makes mini martinis? But wouldnt think any of them would fall in the classic package price bracket, may need premium..

Enjoy?