Fort Lauderdale hotel

pepperfeet

Any suggestions for a hotel in Fort Lauderdale post cruise . We will be flying back two days later because of a cheaper flight, so it has to be cost effective. $730 leaving Sunday compared to $304 leaving tuesday. Well be in the Allure April 2. Also within walking distance of things to do.

Height of season for Spring Breakers and such. I preferr Marriott. Rates there wont save vs what you Are doing airfare wise.

You may have to opt for 2nd tier hotel chains.

You can alway try those Hotel booking sites Trivago, Hotels etc. i never used them. Marriott offers their lowest rates direct without these sites.

If that does not work perhaos oaying the airfare penalty will work vs cost of hotels, measl etc for the extended saty.

If I could soend a few extra days in Florida, I would!

Safe travels, enjoy your trip!

Any suggestions for a hotel in Fort Lauderdale post cruise . We will be flying back two days later because of a cheaper flight, so it has to be cost effective. $730 leaving Sunday compared to $304 leaving tuesday. Well be in the Allure April 2. Also within walking distance of things to do.

The Pillars - Never disappoints

Has it's 'own' dedicated water taxi stop, giving easy access to various bars and restaurants, should you wish.

We've been staying at Lago Mar Resort for years now either pre or post cruise. My family loves it. It's beautiful, on the beach and you can see the Cruise ships coming into and out of port. We'll be staying there again in May for a couple days post cruise.

The embassy suites isn't cheap, but we love it! Nice rooms, close to shopping and restaurants, walking distance to the bridges, free happy hour, very nice free breakfast, great pool :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Another vote for Embassy Suites

The embassy suites isn't cheap, but we love it! Nice rooms, close to shopping and restaurants, walking distance to the bridges, free happy hour, very nice free breakfast, great pool :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes agree.

Especially after the updated upgrades to the suites.

Staying there for the fourth time this August and have seen the place improve over the years.

Enjoy, we do.

We've been staying at Lago Mar Resort for years now either pre or post cruise. My family loves it. It's beautiful, on the beach and you can see the Cruise ships coming into and out of port. We'll be staying there again in May for a couple days post cruise.

Lago Mar is one of the reasons why we like sailing out of Fort Lauderdale.

Height of season for Spring Breakers and such. I preferr Marriott. Rates there wont save vs what you Are doing airfare wise.

You may have to opt for 2nd tier hotel chains.

You can alway try those Hotel booking sites Trivago, Hotels etc. i never used them. Marriott offers their lowest rates direct without these sites.

If that does not work perhaos oaying the airfare penalty will work vs cost of hotels, measl etc for the extended saty.

If I could soend a few extra days in Florida, I would!

Safe travels, enjoy your trip!

We have stayed recently at the Marriott Harbor Beach and the Renaissance (Marriott) Cruise Port Hotel. Both excellent.

Lago Mar is one of the reasons why we like sailing out of Fort Lauderdale.

Agreed. It's also very conveniently located within a couple minutes of the cruise port and airport. I also just saw that you're a fellow Rhode Islander!! Small world, lol.