Mariner Of The Seas Refurbishment

All the restaurants are listed except Giovanni's including all the packages, for multiple nights, chef's table etc...everything but Goivanni's! The rumor was the ship might be getting a new eatery, so I was wondering what others have heard.

I just noticed this too and am hoping they aren't getting rid of a Giovanni's table! That was the best food we've had on a cruise (on Adventure in 2016). I see Izumi listed on the cruise planner so maybe that is coming in its place? :(

• 3 months later...
Hi all. Anyone know if a Flowrider will be added to the Mariner? Also what does de-Asianize mean? Thanks,

Carnen & Ian

Yes, there is a FlowRider. Here it is being tested at the Mobimar factory in Turku, Finland.

f86f1a3716b0fa60003bafd2dfc933ad.jpg

Just booked Mariner for May 2019 I'm so excited & patiently waiting for info. When is she on her way to Miami? That SkyPad looks amazing!!

John & LaLa.....just saw you have a thread going cause you're on her know, Thank you!! Going to go check it out

Edited by Jax129

Just booked Mariner for May 2019 I'm so excited & patiently waiting for info. When is she on her way to Miami? That SkyPad looks amazing!!

John & LaLa.....just saw you have a thread going cause you're on her know, Thank you!! Going to go check it out

We are sailing on MA on B2B -- 5/20 & 5/24/2019.