Mariner Of The Seas Refurbishment

Sorry, I was talking about Adventure.
Correct, your description was spot on, I was just getting back to the poster that wanted to know if these were done previously.

I think

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We have a couple of cruises booked on the NEW Mariner and looking very forward to them. I was looking at the upgrades today and wondered about something. They list the new Diamond Club which is listed for Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle club members. They also note the Suite Lounge which is listed for guests only in Grand Suites and higher. No mention of Pinnacle Club members who do have access to the current Suite Lounges. Is this indicating a change or did they just fail to mention. The Diamond Club is going to be very very crowded!!:eek: I still see the below on P benefits so I think it's just an omission.

20 Pinnacle Members are entitled to exclusive privileges. Access to the Suite Lounge is limited to Pinnacle Club Members and Suite Guests only.

Edited by torpeedo
additional info

We have a couple of cruises booked on the NEW Mariner and looking very forward to them. I was looking at the upgrades today and wondered about something. They list the new Diamond Club which is listed for Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle club members. They also note the Suite Lounge which is listed for guests only in Grand Suites and higher. No mention of Pinnacle Club members who do have access to the current Suite Lounges. Is this indicating a change or did they just fail to mention. The Diamond Club is going to be very very crowded!!:eek: I still see the below on P benefits so I think it's just an omission.

20 Pinnacle Members are entitled to exclusive privileges. Access to the Suite Lounge is limited to Pinnacle Club Members and Suite Guests only.

I suspect it is just an inadvertent omission, but we won't know for sure until Mariner starts cruising out of Miami soon.

• 1 month later...
Also, does anyone know the cost for the Escape room and is it the same game and solution that is currently on Harmony?

$20, and it is a different experience but by the same company as the harmony.

Bobj

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but with the most recent refurb of Mariner, were new cabins built replacing Jester's? If not, when did this change occur. Thank you for your response.

New cabins replaced the first floor of the nightclub (deck 3). Izumi replaced the second floor (deck 4). This was done during the recent dry dock.

$20, and it is a different experience but by the same company as the harmony.

Bobj

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much for your quick response! We played it on Harmony (for $8.99), but it's still a deal because escape rooms in the Chicago area are over $50pp!

New cabins replaced the first floor of the nightclub (deck 3). Izumi replaced the second floor (deck 4). This was done during the recent dry dock.

Thank you for your quick response. I was looking over the deck plans and noticed that Jester's was gone but wasn't sure when that happened. The changes on the ship look very impressive, and we are looking forward to going on her soon!

Thank you for your quick response. I was looking over the deck plans and noticed that Jester's was gone but wasn't sure when that happened. The changes on the ship look very impressive, and we are looking forward to going on her soon!
Night club was Dragons Lair

What was Jesters?

11fe9468cedf0edf9539ce97c7990dfa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk