Great Butlers of NCL

NancyL2

I'll tell you who wasn't a good one.. "Ahmed" on the Dawn in 2014. Not friendly, not accommodating. Bad experience with him.

We had this guy as well really stand offish we found him ok but not anything special or good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jennifer, in the Haven on the Jewel last year, was absolutely lovely. I often think about her joyfulness and adorable singing. She had wonderful recommendations of things she could do to help us. She, along with the Haven butler Jonathon, made this cruise truly special.

Jennifer was our butler on the Jewel in 2015. She was great and especially nice to my niece who I took on a cruise for her 18th birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jennifer, in the Haven on the Jewel last year, was absolutely lovely. I often think about her joyfulness and adorable singing. She had wonderful recommendations of things she could do to help us. She, along with the Haven butler Jonathon, made this cruise truly special.

I love it when the crew members are singing.:)

Kinda like the coal mine canary's.

Unhappy crews don't sing.:(

I love restaurant Manager, Hernan Rios. Cruised with him twice. Charming.

Oh, and I would choose Brian Walters as Hotel Director if I could[emoji57]

Definitely YES to Brian Walters.

He is wonderful.

There are other excellent HDs - Sean is super for example.

Brian has been with NCL for around 48 years - He is the kindest, most gentle man ever.

He can always be found around the public areas of the ship and he requires the same from his officers.

We were with him on the SUN (South America) for 31 days - along with Micky as Restaurant Mgr.

His F & B was Vesna - also awesome.

Hal was Exec. Housekeeping - he's definitely the best in all of Housekeeping.

Carlos was the Concierge - super great.

Made was our butler on the Dawn last year. He was very reserved and quiet, but efficient. Our room steward Winn was THE ABSOLUTE BEST however, and was SO personable and kind! We still miss him!

We had Made and I have him on my list of very good Butlers.

He was shy and reserved, but he took care of all our needs and always seemed to be available.

I'd be happy to have him again.

Glad I'm not the only one that had issues with Ahmed, wanted to make sure it wasn't just us! It was my honeymoon cruise, and only time in a suite. He seemed as tho he could care less about us. He had a problem with each one of my requests, which BTW were very few. I hope he's been fired.

Glad I'm not the only one that had issues with Ahmed, wanted to make sure it wasn't just us! It was my honeymoon cruise, and only time in a suite. He seemed as tho he could care less about us. He had a problem with each one of my requests, which BTW were very few. I hope he's been fired.

Something should be done about him, but if passengers don't let NCL know, they may have done nothing.

Jennifer was our butler on the Jewel in 2015. She was great and especially nice to my niece who I took on a cruise for her 18th birthday.

Jennifer was one of the best! She is currently home....after having her baby girl. We still correspond.

We had Walter on the Jewel. The following year we were on the Pearl and Walter was there and took the time to visit with us. He really is special!

Aaahhhh Crossing fingers that Walter will be on our Jewel September cruise. He was so sweet. :)

We did not have GIAN, but our friends did and you are right, he was awesome!

I was friends with his wife, so we saw him now and then.

I have posted a few time over the year on Gian....I took my mom on a cruise last May and Gian was our butler. My parents were very close and he had passed a few years ago, this was a big vacation for her She was ill but doctors gave her ok to go. My parents had scrimped and saved their whole lives to provide and Gian treated her like a queen. He brought her a special treat just for her and it made me cry to see how special she felt when he gave it to her. Sadly mom passed in August. I did try to reach out to him to make sure he knew how special he had made the vacation for her. In my grief I quickly booked the same cruise in April and had Mark Santos as our butler. He was awesome, personable, accommodating. I would give him a high rating. He told me Gian is now on another NE ship. I have to add that I have sent hero cards and NCL surveys etc.......NCL aggravates me with their lack of feedback ....I want to make sure that NCL acknowledges my feedback and they give back nothing.

Jennifer was one of the best! She is currently home....after having her baby girl. We still correspond.

We met Jennifer when she was our butler on the Dawn in 2014 and she absolutely made our trip for us! We likewise keep in touch :)

Just for fun....who was your great butler on ncl?

Mine was Walter Haven/Pearl

No one mentioned Marvin, Star and Epic he was truly the most amazing person and Butler. Excellent, and of course who would not vote for Maxi