Does NCL do a post-cruise survey?

Ginnyfyr

We are just off our first NCL cruise this morning on Breakaway. Does NCL send any kind of post-cruise survey via email after the trip? We usually sail Celebrity or Princess and both lines send us an email by the time we get home asking for feedback on the cruise. We were not asked to give any kind of feedback on the ship aside from completing the 'vacation hero' card that we received with our disembarkation paperwork yesterday. Just curious!

Yes, I have always got one via email within a week or so of the cruise.

Thanks so much for your reply! I'll keep an eye out for it in my inbox. We had a great first experience so I'd like to let them know while all the memories are fresh in my mind :)

We are just off our first NCL cruise this morning on Breakaway. Does NCL send any kind of post-cruise survey via email after the trip? We usually sail Celebrity or Princess and both lines send us an email by the time we get home asking for feedback on the cruise. We were not asked to give any kind of feedback on the ship aside from completing the 'vacation hero' card that we received with our disembarkation paperwork yesterday. Just curious!

NCL sends out and email with a link to the survey within 2 days of your return. Technically, they tell you that participants are "randomly selected". We have always got one.

I usually get one. They have a series of questions about your employment, and they don't let you complete the survey if you fall into a category they aren't measuring at that point in time. When I was in a financial services company they would not accept my feedback via that survey.

It's a pretty detailed survey so it should jog your memory about things!

Thanks everyone! I find it odd that they wouldn't send it to everyone. The other lines we sail have sent us a survey after every single one of our cruises with them; it's often in my inbox within minutes of disembarking the ship. I guess I'll see if I'm one of the chosen few soon enough, lol.

On our Gem cruise in March, we were telling one of the bartenders about what a great experience we had. She asked for our cabin number and explained it was going to be used to send us a post cruise survey. I wonder if they note cabins of people that have complimented something to make sure they get a link to provide positive feedback...just a thought

Thanks everyone! I find it odd that they wouldn't send it to everyone. The other lines we sail have sent us a survey after every single one of our cruises with them; it's often in my inbox within minutes of disembarking the ship. I guess I'll see if I'm one of the chosen few soon enough, lol.

They might send them to everyone, but they do send them a couple of days later. Email is dependent on both the sender and the receiver, and if the receiver has their email locked down, or has ever clicked the "spam" button in their email reader for an email from the survey company they won't get them. You also might not get it if you have never before received an email from them or ignored past emails as email service providers use your interaction to determine if they should filter out the email and send it to "junk", or deliver it at all. You don't see about 90% of the email sent to you because most of it is spam.