Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I wouldn't count on it, based on past experience. We've been promised early access many times, and I have yet to see it actually happen. I guess there's always hope!

Glad I found this thread. :)

So true Karen. We've even been sent an email saying we'll get early access. Not sure about now but I know, previously, Travel Agents got earlier access. I'd be surprised if it actually happened for us but will keep hoping it does.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Forums mobile app

Somebody posted this on our Roll Call. Whether it is set in stone is the question.

The Ovation will do the TP in 2 legs...Apr 17 2019 Sydney to Honolulu

May 4th 2019 Honolulu to Vancouver

This is interesting as I am booked on Radiance from Hawaii to Vancouver May 5, 2019. I wonder if having Ovation basically doing the same run if the price on Radiance will drop.

This is interesting as I am booked on Radiance from Hawaii to Vancouver May 5, 2019. I wonder if having Ovation basically doing the same run if the price on Radiance will drop.

I’m also booked and hoping the same. Although, I️ am also seriously thinking of jumping on Ovation if the price is right (which I️ doubt)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Explorer solo balcony is/was $3508, solo inside $2075.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Your solo inside was less than mine, but I don’t have the perks you do...my 6V booked the first day was $2700. For 23 days, I don’t think the Honolulu leg will even beat that and it will be half the time.

I do want to sail the Ovation, so I may just take the 10% and hopefully it will do some Pacific Coastals like the Explorer did in Sept. before heading back to Sydney.

Your solo inside was less than mine, but I don’t have the perks you do...my 6V booked the first day was $2700. For 23 days, I don’t think the Honolulu leg will even beat that and it will be half the time.

I do want to sail the Ovation, so I may just take the 10% and hopefully it will do some Pacific Coastals like the Explorer did in Sept. before heading back to Sydney.

Yes, that was with 150% supplement.

We were on the 2018, but switched that to Mariner repo. It was actually a little cheaper in 2019.

Ovation might not be that expensive, it's considerably larger than Radiance, and less time to sell the cabins

I may just take the 10% and apply it to one of our bookings.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We can always hope for a price drop. From personal observation (your results may vary), the ship with more amenities (Ovation) has a higher price on the same or similar itinerary. Who knows what the pricing will be, but my guess is Ovation will be more expensive. :confused:

I haven’t been to NZ, but I have been to SP twice....LOL

We have a 14 day Celebrity Solstice cruise booked 3/29 to 4/12 of 2019 circumnavigating NZ. If we can get the drink package for the TP included like we have now, we may just stay on Solstice to Hawaii.

I just don't know yet!!:cool:

I feel as if we have already made some friends and was looking forward to meeting you, now if seems as if we will be all scattered.

Vicki:')

Hi everyone, the cruise that I want to book in June 2019 has its itinerary being released the week of 13th Nov.

As a Crown & Anchor member I have read that we can book the day before.

Will they be available to book today?

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, the cruise that I want to book in June 2019 has its itinerary being released the week of 13th Nov.

Thanks in advance.

Prior years haven’t necessarily been released on Monday when they say “week of”. And last year, C&A day before booking didn’t actually happen. But no reason you can’t try any of this— please let us know!

Thanks in advance.

For the past few years they have said C and A members get early access and it has never happened

Thanks in advance.

The week of the 13th does not necessarily mean they are released on the Monday. One year recently they weren't released until the Thursday.

Prior years haven’t necessarily been released on Monday when they say “week of”. And last year, C&A day before booking didn’t actually happen. But no reason you can’t try any of this— please let us know!

I phoned Royal this afternoon and managed to price Freedom for 9th and 16th June 2019.

What a shock I got....

We are doing this ship and itinerary in May 2018 and I asked for a price with the same cabin number...

Well the price has shot up an extra £1300!!!!!!!!!

It's not available online yet.