Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I noticed that too. Called C&A and got through right away. Looked at Symphony for Jan 2020. JS $5419.02. Thought by then pricing might be down a bit...

I seriously wouldn’t count on it and if people book at these prices, they win. lol

I’ll wait for Celebrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I seriously wouldn’t count on it and if people book at these prices, they win. lol

I’ll wait for Celebrity.

Celebrity and their itineraries are looking much better after all these loyal years to only RCI .

Prices are very high compared to the last new itinerary release.

Just booked Freedom a b2b from San Juan in June 2019 and it cost £1300 more than what we booked it for next May... we only cruise once a year usually a 14 nighter or 2 x 7 nights.

There were no freebies, but I did ask for onboard spend and received $50 per stateroom each week....

Prices are very high compared to the last new itinerary release.

Just booked Freedom a b2b from San Juan in June 2019 and it cost £1300 more than what we booked it for next May... we only cruise once a year usually a 14 nighter or 2 x 7 nights.

There were no freebies, but I did ask for onboard spend and received $50 per stateroom each week....

Looks like a lot of people will be going back to booking last minute.

Sent from my G8141 using Forums mobile app

Any word on what ships are in Southampton?

I am missing news what Indy and Navigator will do....

Information regarding Indy hasn’t been released yet. Navigator will do 3 & 4 night Bahamas sailings from Miami starting summer 2019.

I just transferred my Symphony booking in April 2019 to Oasis in 2020. It's just a placeholder until 2019 when they open the 2020 TAs for booking. No problems making the transfer this morning.

And don’t even get me started on the website lol

4f9b441865f51c619698193885744ade.jpg

Was going to ask if anyone is having issues with the website. I'm curious on March 2020 but it won't let me select Mar. Keeps flipping to Feb when I try. If i select Dec, it looks like it then selects Dec-Apr, but it doesn't necessarily include March.

Wow...playing with the selection, I managed to select March 2020 for Symphony.

The price is crazy. We booked March (break) 2019 opening day. The same stateroom for March break 2020 is $1100 more than we paid....and about $700 more than if we booked our March 2019 cruise today. Shouldn't it be less in both those cases?

I also noticed it only showed a few staterooms (looking at boardwalk balcony). Do they hold a lot of them back for phone bookings?

Was going to ask if anyone is having issues with the website. I'm curious on March 2020 but it won't let me select Mar. Keeps flipping to Feb when I try. If i select Dec, it looks like it then selects Dec-Apr, but it doesn't necessarily include March.

Strange. It works fine for me. I’m using an incognito Google browser page.

Wow...playing with the selection, I managed to select March 2020 for Symphony.

The price is crazy. We booked March (break) 2019 opening day. The same stateroom for March break 2020 is $1100 more than we paid....and about $700 more than if we booked our March 2019 cruise today. Shouldn't it be less in both those cases?

I also noticed it only showed a few staterooms (looking at boardwalk balcony). Do they hold a lot of them back for phone bookings?

During one of their "updates" the available stateroom selection diminished to only offering a few staterooms in each category. If you go to their UK site or a third party site you can find out all the available rooms and then you have to call them.

Blah.....

Oasis/Freedom class

Think I'll wait for the smaller ships.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Yep... the recently opened Caribbean deployment for 2019/20 is among the most uninteresting of the whole 2019/20 program still to be released.

Year-round Caribbean from Florida. Is there anything more uninteresting?

Ah, I forgot... short sailings from Florida... [emoji23][emoji849]

I just booked Harmony for a Western Caribbean for Sept 2019 on a refundable deposit. Discussion with my wife came down to the difference in price (plus OBC) is not enough at this time to justify risking the deposit that far in advance. Depending on Supply and Demand later on, we may change our minds. Now to look into the medical insurance part of things.

Blah.....

Oasis/Freedom class

Think I'll wait for the smaller ships.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

That's our plan also. Pretty much the same itineraries as previous years, but at a higher price.

Yep... the recently opened Caribbean deployment for 2019/20 is among the most uninteresting of the whole 2019/20 program still to be released.

Year-round Caribbean from Florida. Is there anything more uninteresting?

Not sure why anyone would expect something different, especially from the big ships.

Not sure why anyone would expect something different, especially from the big ships.

Exacty my thoughts! If you keep taking 7 days cruises, you will keep going to the same ports. There are so many places a ship can go on a 7 day cruise out of Florida.

Decent spread between refundable and non refundable price

Price for Harmony JS Sept 2019 is less than today's price for Sept 2018 😉

However that is about $1,000 higher than day of release in 2016 for our Sept 2017 cruise on Oasis JS

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I noticed that the JS on HM seemed quite a bit higher than last year's were. No $3,000 JS this time

I did not mean I expected anything new... but among all deployments that are due to come out (Europe, Canada/NE/Northeast, Alaska, Exotics), the already released deployment is the far least interesting one...

I noticed that too. Could get as far as the date but it wouldn't let me go any farther. Called C&A and got through right away. Looked at Symphony for Jan 2020. JS $5419.02. Too high for me...

I'm trying to wrap my head around this price -- is that per person, or the total for 2 people?:eek: Is special pricing attached? It's definitely too rich for my blood.