Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

For the Aussies here is the 2019-2020 program release.

Dates for Ovation, Voyager and Radiance.

http://www.royalcaribbeaninternational.com.au/rcfilelibrary/files/News/18_4_4_RCI_19-20_ProgrammeRelease_AU.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for this. Has anyone seen the prices for Ovation Vancouver to Hawaii?

http://www.royalcaribbeaninternational.com.au/rcfilelibrary/files/News/18_4_4_RCI_19-20_ProgrammeRelease_AU.pdf

This is fantastic. Thank you for posting. Is there an equivalent for Asia for 19/20 bookings? We are looking at doing something around Dec 19 or Jan 2020.

Thank you.

We were looking to do the 9 day 4/17/2020 Explorer of the Seas to the ABC islands, but the booking for this date is not open. Will this be released at a later date or is it chartered already?

Good question. All other sailings for the Explorer are available other than this one. We booked an earlier 9 day cruise on the Explorer. The final sailing before the trans-Atlantic sailing on the Navigator 9 day Caribbean itineraries the past couple of years has been priced considerably cheaper than the earlier 9 day sailings. Maybe they are keeping it back to get people to book the earlier ones at a higher price first, kind of like when they released all the expensive Oasis class cruises months prior to releasing the lower priced ships recently to the Caribbean.

What time of day do the cruises become available for booking - is it at 12.01 am or some time later in the morning?

What time of day do the cruises become available for booking - is it at 12.01 am or some time later in the morning?

Nevermind, answer my own question now, just received an email with a countdown clock to 10.00 am Aus time.

Sydney OPT calendar is still showing calls for Explorer on 28/11, 1/12, 22/12 in 2019 and

29/1, 17/3 31/3 6/4 14/4 23/4 in 2020.

None of these appear to be explained by the Ovation, Voyager or Radiance itineraries just annonced by Royal.

Perhaps these are being held as placeholders for Quantum? Or they may just be cancelled in due course.

Typically early April - start of TA season.

You can already book April 2020...I'm looking for May or June...eastern caribbean...booking for a large extended family. Am I going to have to wait until March 2019 to book this ?

You can already book April 2020...I'm looking for May or June...eastern caribbean...booking for a large extended family. Am I going to have to wait until March 2019 to book this ?

Possibly December 2018, but if not, then Spring 2019.

I would say yes, you will have to wait. Caribbean itineraries beyond April 2020 will probably not open until Feb to Apr 2019.

Dan.

Possibly December 2018, but if not, then Spring 2019.

I would say yes, you will have to wait. Caribbean itineraries beyond April 2020 will probably not open until Feb to Apr 2019.

Dan.

Thank you both so much....I for one wish RCI would open bookings earlier !