Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Panama Canal for October/November/December 2019 (total of 4) on Vision are now on RCI's website. Once again, C&A members were not given early preferential booking time.:(

P.S. No bargains!

Isn't that the truth. Always a promise of early access that never happens. I couldn't believe the pricing and also that the "good real estate" wasn't available. Must have been snapped up by TAs.

Isn't that the truth. Always a promise of early access that never happens. I couldn't believe the pricing and also that the "good real estate" wasn't available. Must have been snapped up by TAs.

I noticed no full suites and no JS in the forward area of Deck 8, on Vision. It makes me wonder if Royal is holding them back for some reason, or at least forcing you to call and ask for them specifically? Also, there was no option to put a sailing on hold. I thought that was a new wrinkle for the website.:confused:

This is the cruise I am excited about on Serenade.

11-Night Southern Caribbean December 9, 2019, January 20, 2020, March 2, 2020, April 13, 2020, Fort Lauderdale, Florida • Cruising (2 nights) • Puerto Limon, Costa Rica • Colon, Panama • Cartagena, Colombia • Oranjestad, Aruba (overnight) • Willemstad, Curacao • Cruising (2 nights) • Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Me too. Booked the 3/2/20 sailing. We haven’t been to Costa Rica, Colombia or Panama, so looking forward to some new experiences.

Trying to be funny?

Not at all. I looked and did not see it scheduled for booking in Nov 2019 -- thought you had heard or seen it posted somewhere or it was just wishful thinking on your part since they cancelled the Oct 2019 TA and you were hoping for a Nov 2019 TA -- that's all. :rolleyes:

Jewel TA is showing for April 27, 2019 now. 14 nights.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/2019_JW_Deployment_Europe

My bad, I didn't specify Fall 2019. From Rome.

I was on October 30, 2019, TA, which has been canceled.

For whatever reason RCI has not removed it from the creative, but it is not available on Plan-a-cruise. I'll be very upset if they, after kicking a couple of thousand passengers off the cruise, it is somehow reinstated!

I noticed no full suites and no JS in the forward area of Deck 8, on Vision. It makes me wonder if Royal is holding them back for some reason, or at least forcing you to call and ask for them specifically? Also, there was no option to put a sailing on hold. I thought that was a new wrinkle for the website.:confused:
I asked the rep.....he said the hold is only available if you call.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Did I miss Royal announcement about ships calling on Punta Cana?aa1ae61234be3011e252854ad08179b1.jpg

This itinerary looks great. We haven’t been to any of those ports outside of PR. Unfortunately DH has been itching to go on one of the big ships for a long time, so he’s insisting we book the Harmony out of PC instead. It’s just a big ship, who cares? I’d rather see the world in a smaller ship. Our travel differences are very apparent, which doesn’t make me happy.

Panama Canal for October/November/December 2019 (total of 4) on Vision are now on RCI's website. Once again, C&A members were not given early preferential booking time.:(

P.S. No bargains!

You can see them on the website but if you try to book it you get full price w/o any discount.

I called to get prices and was told that they were still loading so she could not give pricing or book anything yet.

They are starting the prices crazy high. The insides are about $300 more that the current prices for the Jewel 2019 PC's. I would like to do a PC on Royal but will not do it at those prices. I am trying hard to slow down my bookings to take advantage of close in deals.

The Legend sale was announced less than a year out.

There is no demand for another ship within the Royal group before Spring 20. TUI builds new ships and just extended Mercury, Marella can take only one ship per year and is covered in 18 and 19 already, Pullmantur is not growing enough but Majesty would be next for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Legend sale was announced less than a year out.

The way they handled the Mariner global odyssey, Jewel and Brilliance Ta's, I don't think anything is guaranteed anymore.

If they get an offer, it will be gone and we will have to pick up the pieces

The way they handled the Mariner global odyssey, Jewel and Brilliance Ta's, I don't think anything is guaranteed anymore.

If they get an offer, it will be gone and we will have to pick up the pieces

So hoping you’re wrong Alex, we were caught out with the Splendour and the Legend and have cruise booked through 2018 and 2019 on Rhapsody

Very early this morning, upon looking at some of the fall and winter sailings, I noticed that for some of the sailings I was booking that the refundable deposit price was less than the non refundable. I booked them online and then called C & A to have my solo supplement applied. The agent was surprised at what he said was clearly an error. My assumption is that they will likely (if they haven't already ) correct this.