Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Isn't that the truth. Always a promise of early access that never happens. I couldn't believe the pricing and also that the "good real estate" wasn't available. Must have been snapped up by TAs.

Last week I received an email from RCI re C&A benefits and noticed that the chart reads “priority notice” re offers, new ships and itineraries. And the email I received this morning regarding the new deployment states it is providing “exclusive notice” that bookings can be made. So it seems RCI may not be promising exclusive booking periods any longer. I think the only time I was able to take advantage of an exclusive booking period was on Quantum.

Last week I received an email from RCI re C&A benefits and noticed that the chart reads “priority notice” re offers, new ships and itineraries. And the email I received this morning regarding the new deployment states it is providing “exclusive notice” that bookings can be made. So it seems RCI may not be promising exclusive booking periods any longer. I think the only time I was able to take advantage of an exclusive booking period was on Quantum.

Last at least 4 years lot of sailings were open same day and time for everyone, usually middle of nite. When released last nite between 8-10pm EST most of good cabins like Aft/Corner's were available, by this morning most were gone. Got to be quick...

Jewel Dubai season confirmed. I am not sure if this was posted yet.

Jewel will transfer to Dubai for a December to March season. The ship will overnight in Dubai and call weekly on Abu Dhabi and at MSC's new private island, Sir Bani Yas, weekly. The ship will alternate with various itineraries on Tuesday, Wednesdays or Thursdays weekly with calls at ports like Khusab and Muscat, OMAN or Bahrain and Doha, Qatar.

https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Cruise-Destinations/Dubai/Emirates/Sir-Bani-Yas-Island.aspx

Jewel will transfer to Dubai for a December to March season. The ship will overnight in Dubai and call weekly on Abu Dhabi and at MSC's new private island, Sir Bani Yas, weekly. The ship will alternate with various itineraries on Tuesday, Wednesdays or Thursdays weekly with calls at ports like Khusab and Muscat, OMAN or Bahrain and Doha, Qatar.

https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Cruise-Destinations/Dubai/Emirates/Sir-Bani-Yas-Island.aspx

Very nice. Thank you for the information.

So Australia deployment has been released

Voyager to return to Australia after a drydock to be Royal Amplified

Ovation & Radiance returns as well

https://cruiseweekly.com.au/news/royal-caribbean-announces-2019-20-deployment/53412

Well Singapore deployment could be Spectrum or Quantum. Otherwise Rcl is exiting the Southeast Asia market.

For some reason the 10/30/2019 Vision PC is not showing on the website.

The one before and 2 after are there.

I am also wondering that this itinerary is still missing, but I am sure the next days it will be uploaded.

With Jewel's Panama Canal sailings it was the same. First the westbound itinerary was released, the other eastbound cruise came up a few days later.

Nice to see Jewel heading to Arabic Emirates/Dubai again. Her Dubai/Arab itineraries are up now on Cruisecal.

Edited by shipfriend_max

Thank you...very excited! Do you know when they are being released?

Thank you...very excited! Do you know when they are being released?

I could imagine next week - Australia and Asia summer 2019 - winter 2020 are due to be published then, I am extremely sure Dubai will be included, especially because the itineraries are up on cruisecal already.

You can see them on the website but if you try to book it you get full price w/o any discount.

I called to get prices and was told that they were still loading so she could not give pricing or book anything yet.

They are starting the prices crazy high. The insides are about $300 more that the current prices for the Jewel 2019 PC's. I would like to do a PC on Royal but will not do it at those prices. I am trying hard to slow down my bookings to take advantage of close in deals.

I did some math in my head, and the website was giving me the accurate figure. However, based on what you are saying, I will call to verify. I did manage to change my aft cabin to a J4 and save some $$$.

You can see them on the website but if you try to book it you get full price w/o any discount.

I called to get prices and was told that they were still loading so she could not give pricing or book anything yet.

They are starting the prices crazy high. The insides are about $300 more that the current prices for the Jewel 2019 PC's. I would like to do a PC on Royal but will not do it at those prices. I am trying hard to slow down my bookings to take advantage of close in deals.

I also don't have any explanation why the Panama Canal crossings on RCI (both Jewel and Vision) are so highly priced, compared to other lines (espeially premium lines like HAL or Princess, they are less expensive!).

The itineraries provided by RCI I like, but IMHO the value for money, especially when sailing on Vision is not given.

She is an older and less advantaged ship than either Jewel or the other ships deployed by other cruise lines on that itinerary (ok, apart from NCL Star).

Her layout is not the best IMHO, less outdoor deck space for such an important itinerary, as I said, old ship and very high prices.

I just hope the fares will decrease later on...

For some reason the 10/30/2019 Vision PC is not showing on the website.

The one before and 2 after are there.

I called Royal about that one and the rep said the ship has been chartered for that date. Not sure if I really believe that or not.

I will be cancelling the 2019 Explorer Suez sailing in a second if this holds true. Great ports, ideal for a B2B given the alternating itineraries.

So Australia deployment has been released

Voyager to return to Australia after a drydock to be Royal Amplified

Ovation & Radiance returns as well

https://cruiseweekly.com.au/news/royal-caribbean-announces-2019-20-deployment/53412

Well Singapore deployment could be Spectrum or Quantum. Otherwise Rcl is exiting the Southeast Asia market.

I thought RCI was going to offer more in Southeast Asia...loved the Singapore-Shanghai and was hoping for that itinerary again at some point.