St Kitts excursions

cycle

Will be in St Kitts Dec and would appreciate any recommendations for excursions.Was looking at RCI cataraman to Nevis
We did a 1/2 day private catamaran wih Leeward Island and it was worth every penny.

If we ever went again and the price doubled I'd pay it without blinking an eye. Next time we would do a full day though.

-Sean

6f6ecc8f5e34f6ba4586e72e301e6a54.jpg

We did "Catamaran Fan-Ta-Sea to Nevis Island and Snorkel" 2 years ago and enjoyed it so much we are doing it again in Jan. Great day. Swim, snorkel, or just relax in a beautiful cove, then sail to Nevis and spend an hour or so on the beach with provided chairs and umbrellas and an open bar.

We did the scenic railway with the sail back on a catamaran when we were in St Kitts. Such a good tour and we considered doing it again next time but it's quite pricey for a trip which we've already done and can only be booked via the ship.

If you are in good shape then do the hike up Mount Liamuiga.

Did that in May. If going back I would consider the catamaran trip to Nevis.

We did this hike last Dec on Celebrity. My hubby made it and I didn't. We are going back in January with our adult kids. My hubby wants to go again with all the kids because he was so proud of himself that he made it. He is 59. I am going to pass this time.

It's a good one! (y)

We've enjoyed taking it several times.

We also did this excursion last year and it was so wonderful that we will again be booking it on next cruise on the Serenade. Nevis was absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

After emailing Royston twice, with no replies, I went with Thenford Grey. Glad I did.

Another vote for Thenford, it was a pleasure to spend the day with Thenford's brother - Sackville :D.

Royston may take some extra time to respond, and I know people have had trouble reaching him via email and report not getting a reply. Most recently, it took him a day to respond when I (most unfortunately) had to cancel because of our itinerary change.

We were booked with Royston for an island tour until Royal changed our eastern itinerary to a western (yuck). We'd been looking forward to another tour with Royston for a whole year! It's not your average island tour, and was lots of fun.

This was one of the best tours we ever did on any island. Takes you to out of the way places where only his van can go.

Last December on our Navigator cruise we went with Thenford Grey in St. Kitts. There were supposed to be 10 people on our tour but only 5 of us turned up and we had an air conditioned bus big enough for 25 people to relax in. The driver was new to the company (works a couple of jobs) but was fantastic. Had cold water etc. for us when we got on board. The tour we did took in the Batik factory plus the old English fort. I think it was about 3 hours long and they picked up and dropped off right at the port. Paid for the tour at the end of the tour and not at the beginning as well. Very informative tour, clean tour bus, professional driver and even their customer service via email before and after was great.