Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I thought the site was supposed to be fixed by Monday.

I'm not going to try to get on the new site until I see that folks on Cruise Critic and other Social Media are successfully logging on and finding all their information.

Glad I have time until our next cruise on July 30, 2018.

My points and everything is messed up as well between the old and new system. Somehow my January cruise points went to a whole new C&A number. Called C&A and they said they’d change it but it hasn’t shown up yet. I’m just gonna wait it out and hopefully it’ll correct within the next couple weeks.

I received an email this am from RCI re make the most of your holiday with cruise planner for excursion and package bookings.

As we are going away next week and returning a few days before our cruise (in 3 weeks). I thought I’d check out excursions and print setsail passes. I’m in Australia.

As with many on this thread - gridlock!

Tried iPad, home computer and even tried ringing and unable to even make contact with RCI.

Changed to email address and new password as current

user name and password no longer worked.

Will wait a day or two and try again.

At least I have my email with the guest ticket booklet with all our details but a bit worried about other cruises we have booked and in my cruises.

I received an email this am from RCI re make the most of your holiday with cruise planner for excursion and package bookings.

As we are going away next week and returning a few days before our cruise (in 3 weeks). I thought I’d check out excursions and print setsail passes. I’m in Australia.

As with many on this thread - gridlock!

Tried iPad, home computer and even tried ringing and unable to even make contact with RCI.

Changed to email address and new password as current

user name and password no longer worked.

Will wait a day or two and try again.

At least I have my email with the guest ticket booklet with all our details but a bit worried about other cruises we have booked and in my cruises.

Try using your email instead of your username.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Mine is now working. I went ahead and used the email address, and went to change the password. I changed it, to the one I already had, :rolleyes: and it let me in. It was showing my Navigator cruise that is coming up, but did not have my C&A number in the upper right. I entered it and it said I was pre-gold. :o Well, after I went back to the main page and click on C&A again, it changed to diamond with the right amount of days, and showed my previous cruises. I then added the next two cruises as well, and all seems okay. I can get into the planner, however I do not like when I go to check in, or in this case print my boarding pass, that it just does not recognize the booking and take me to it, and instead wants me to enter all the details of the reservation.

Anyway, all is okay and boarding pass printed.

Where do you go to check in to the cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I went to the Royal Caribbean main page and clicked on log in as I usually do. But a new blue page came up to sign in with username or email then password. It wouldn’t accept my original password as it had only 7 letters, so tried a combination of user name and email with new password to no avail.

Is anyone else having a problem accessing data on My Cruises? I can get to the front page but the system will not let me access data such as past cruises etc. It takes me to a 'Welcome back' login page but when I repeat my login details it just responds with try later. I have been trying for a few days now. Is it me or the system.

Haha they may well charge us! [emoji23]:)

The site has been driving me nuts. I keep logging in and it won't accept my password, then takes me back again to the Welcome Back login grrr! Have a cruise coming up very soon so may have to call them...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How do you fail this badly?....Did they not test before they released?...because in 5 minutes of testing they would have hit the same wall that we are all hitting.

Who makes that call at RCCL to launch even though the website redesign is only 20% complete/active...because I am thinking YOU'RE FIREDDDD!!!!

The good: pages look like they were designed this millennium. Pages look like they will render well on phones.

The bad: you can't look at the details for your upcoming cruises (ie what day are you in what port), just pay for them. When I try to go into Cruise Planner it throws a 'bad request' error. The first couple of times I was clicking around it didn't have my C&A number, then it appeared.

I'm all for making pages mobile friendly, but the pages have to work.