Bar or liquid soap?

Carpgirl

big pump dispensers in the shower with Shampoo and Soap (no conditioner). A pump dispenser of hand soap by the sink.

if you are in a suite (a real suite, not a mini-suite) you'll get individual bottles of these including conditioner.

I am on Escape now in a mini-suite and there is no bar soap provided. Liquid hand soap by the sink, liquid body wash and conditioning shampoo in the shower. There are also two small containers of body lotion by the sink.

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

I am on Escape now in a mini-suite and there is no bar soap provided. Liquid hand soap by the sink, liquid body wash and conditioning shampoo in the shower. There are also two small containers of body lotion by the sink.

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

Yeah, because your cabin steward didn't give you any. Trust me, there is bar soap available.

You should have got a lemongrass soap bar and hand lotion. We have had it provided on every cruise for the past couple of years (and we cruise multiple times a year).

Studios had pump soap at sink too? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, on escape. I can't totally remember about getaway but I think so too. My steward didn't replenish the lotion so you might have to ask for that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ask your cabin attendant for the soap - Oh and tell him to leave it be in the bath - you can get more than

one use out of it. Bring a small plate or coffee cup from the buffet to put the bar soap - some ships don't

have a soap tray in the shower. Left out on the vanity counter the cabin attendant is apt to trash it.

Odd, I just got off Jade and we had Bulgari stuff including delightful good sized bar soap, which if hidden cloned itself on a bi-daily basis. (SF aft penthouse - full suite)

Right. All suites get the Bvlgari products.