Offer to Upgrade to a JR Suite on Adventure of the Seas

I just received an offer from Royal for a possible upgrade to JS on my upcoming Adventure of The Seas Cruise on March 31st. I'll be travelling with DH & DS and currently booked in a Balcony on Deck 8 so the extra space will be welcomed. The upgrade price is $750. I this worth it? I've never done a JS and wonder would other perks are available? I'm currently Gold and will be the next level after this cruise. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you

I just received an offer from Royal for a possible upgrade to JS on my upcoming Adventure of The Seas Cruise on March 31st. I'll be travelling with DH & DS and currently booked in a Balcony on Deck 8 so the extra space will be welcomed. The upgrade price is $750. I this worth it? I've never done a JS and wonder would other perks are available? I'm currently Gold and will be the next level after this cruise. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you

I would upgrade for that price because there are three of you in the cabin. If it were just two, I would have to think about it. You get double points for a JS.

Thank you

To me, it depends on the total price of the cruise. How much were you paying in the first place?

It would be nice to have the extra space with three people in the stateroom.

It's an additional $35.71 per person per day, if you would like to look at it that way. :)

Your original price was decent. $750 would get you more room and double points. Depends on how valuable that is to you. If you are in the room a lot, it would be worth it. ( I wish it was less though, like $500) Make sure you get to keep free gratuties and transfers.

I would upgrade for that price because there are three of you in the cabin. If it were just two, I would have to think about it. You get double points for a JS.

They count it as a low cost upsell...they will not receive double points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you choose to take the offer, first ask what cabin you will be assigned. Make sure it is not right under the windjammer or pool area. We had a “W” OVB one time and were so excited to be assigned to a JS. However, it was under the Windjammer and the noisiest cabin we have ever had:(

Have a wonderful cruise!

Thanks everyone for the feedback I did put my name on the list and will ask the questions about where the JS will be as I don’t want to be over the pool or Windjammer . Also I didn’t know about not getting the double points. I’ll wait to see if I do get a call

Thanks everyone for the feedback I did put my name on the list and will ask the questions about where the JS will be as I don’t want to be over the pool or Windjammer . Also I didn’t know about not getting the double points. I’ll wait to see if I do get a call

You certainly won't be "over" the pool or WJ...hopefully you can get something on our favorite deck #9...But do consider everything....and remember the WJ is carpeted and the pool area is too far forward to be over the JS's on deck #10 on Adventure.

Skip the transfer and put that towards the upgrade. Taxi for three will run about $22.00 total. Royals transfer is probably 150.00 for all three. And you will sit in the transfer bus until everyone arrives.

Actually the tranfers are inexpensive $18 per person one way and the bus runs every 30 mins.

I also received this email; however, my price was $700.00. We too have 3 people in a cabin, but we are trying a corner aft for the first time and I didn't want to give it up. I hope it works out for you. The fine print says if they call and you don't answer they move on to the next person.

I agree I won’t want to give up a corner aft. Just wondering why the price difference.