How long does it take to get luggage tags?

bringingthekids

If you sail in a week from now, it may be too late to get tags by mail.

You can print out from your docs or get tags at the port.

Good chance that your tags were not sent out...ordering online is very iffy!

we did it online never got them , called captains club and got them is less than a week

We have almost the same deal. I ordered them online as soon as they came available. After two weeks I called captains club ordered them. I got them 4 days later, then a week after that I got another set! I don't know which was from captains club or the online order. I'd call, but also print them. If worse comes to worst you can get them at the pier.

I have the same problem for my upcoming cruise. I tried twice on the website with no luck. I've never had an issue before and they always come in about a week. I gave up and printed them. I have the plastic hang tags to put them in which works a lot better than folding them up and stapling them to your bags.

We waited two weeks after ordering online but they never arrived. I called Celebrity and they said they had no record of the order. The agent put in the request and we had them about a week later. Given your date is very near, they may not arrive in time unless they do a rush delivery.

Christina

I have the same problem for my upcoming cruise. I tried twice on the website with no luck. I've never had an issue before and they always come in about a week. I gave up and printed them. I have the plastic hang tags to put them in which works a lot better than folding them up and stapling them to your bags.

Just ordered some plastic tags from Amazon . Great idea. As you say , will print them out as that’s what we have to do here in the UK and then pop them in and attach tk case

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just got off the phone with Celebrity, and the person said the online ordering of Luggage "does not work; and Celebrity should be posting something on that portion of the site to inform people they need to call to order them."

And be prepared to wait - 2 calls in the past week to Celebrity and waited 20 minutes on 1 and 30 minutes on the other.

We have had the porters at the ship attach room tags on our bags. Easy to do. Just show them the Invoice with your room number and it will be taken care of.

(y) It takes seconds at the port. LESS time than screwing around with the website or calling them to mail the darn things.

I admit, I just don't get this one. Celebrity ought to just stop mailing them out. It's an unnecessary expense. May I remind you that you don't get luggage tags for checked luggage from the airlines? :eek::rolleyes:

Just print them from you ticket booklet. We can't even get luggage tags in the UK !

We HAVE to print them.

Is that a new UK requirement?

In the past, when we cruised from the UK, we didn't have to print luggage tags.

They tagged our bags at the port when we checked them in.

It took only a few seconds, much quicker than it would have been to print and attach luggage tags ourselves.

Is that a new UK requirement?

In the past, when we cruised from the UK, we didn't have to print luggage tags.

They tagged our bags at the port when we checked them in.

It took only a few seconds, much quicker than it would have been to print and attach luggage tags ourselves.

It's not a requirement, but most people do just print them off . You can still get your luggage tagged at the ports

I ordered luggage tags on line about a month in advance. Since they didn't show up a week before we departed, I just printed them out and put them in a luggage tag holder like these you can get on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4SQNLS/ref=asc_df_B01E4SQNLS5408267/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&creativeASIN=B01E4SQNLS&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198055385495&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5325399273371033507&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9010587&hvtargid=pla-381601778540

A month later when we returned from our cruise, the luggage tags from Celebrity were in my on-hold mail. :rolleyes:

I ordered luggage tags by mail about 3 weeks ago and we haven't received them. We sail one week from today. Just wondering how long it normally takes? Thanks.

Two different cruises we ordered online never received. Called and got in a week.

Problem with web site.

Wine-O

What's happening?

You travelling soon?

The Schmoes are heading for Southampton on the Silhouette next month

Just got back from AUS/NZ last week. Taking Brilliance back in September, and up in the air of what to do Spring 2019. Enjoy your Silhouette cruise.

Just got back from AUS/NZ last week. Taking Brilliance back in September, and up in the air of what to do Spring 2019. Enjoy your Silhouette cruise.

AUS/NZ on our bucket list

Most likely following cruise is Infinity to Barcelona next Spring (2019).

Barcelona to Buenos Aires next fall is interesting but we can't do it.

CU soon from Mr and Mrs Joseph S Schmoe (representing the Schmoes of Tallahassee)