Docking in St Thomas

Luvsnorkeling

With rare exceptions Crown Bay is only used by RCCL-owned lines or a few luxury ships. Been that way for several years. So bet the farm you will be at Havensight.

The official USVI ship schedule website is finally back on line post-Hurricane(s) but the link is blocked by Cruise Critic. Put your googling skills to use and you will have the definitive answer.

Edited by fishywood

I searched several times and couldn't find any posts to answer my question. Where is Princess currently docking in St. Thomas? It seems there are two possible locations. Thanks!

Havensight.

Crown Bay is now an offical Royal Caribbean port, so Princess does not dock there anymore...

Havensight!!

Does anyone know approximately how far of a walk it is from Havensight to the main downtown shopping?

My wife and I have walked it at least 6 times. She walks slow and it took us about 25 minutes. It’s a very nice walk along the sure.

Tony

Taxis are readily available and very grateful for the business.

Good point. Going in a few weeks and usually walk at least one way but think we will just use the taxis this time.

about two miles. Nice walk along the shore

We were there in January and the walkway along the shore was closed just past the shops due to the hurricane damage. Must bypass by going out to the road and coming back further down. May be open by now.