Help Me Decide!!

I am looking at booking my first cruise for October this year. I have narrowed it down to two cruises:

Allure of the Seas

Roatan, Nassau, Cozumel, Costa Maya

Boardwalk Balcony (Second from end) w/ Soda Package

Oasis of the Seas

Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel

Central Park Interior

Both of these cruises (with airfare) are within $5 per person of each other, and leave on the same day.

I am looking at booking my first cruise for October this year. I have narrowed it down to two cruises:

Allure of the Seas

Roatan, Nassau, Cozumel, Costa Maya

Boardwalk Balcony (Second from end) w/ Soda Package

Oasis of the Seas

Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel

Central Park Interior

Both of these cruises (with airfare) are within $5 per person of each other, and leave on the same day.

Allure

4 ports over 3

Better Balcony

Mamma Mia over Cats

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Having been on the Allure, can tell you the Boardwalk balcony has the potential to be a bit loud. You will have all the noise and lighting from the aqua shows as well as outdoor movies that are shown. during the day the rock climbing wall is on one side and those who climb ring the bell!! just look at your deck plan to see your cabin compared to all of this. It may be fine for you but wanted you to be aware of what you could be dealing with every day..

We have not been on Oasis but on allure and harmony.. central park is much quieter on those ships.. just check it out

Good point, forgot about that!

That's also making the assumption that people care about shows. A lot of people have zero desire to see an often mediocre show.

I'd choose Allure based on balcony and ports, but not shows by any means.

I always choose itinerary over specific ship or even cruise line, so I would pick the Allure for the itinerary. If you enjoy snorkeling or diving, Roatan and Cozumel are excellent. Costa Maya is great for Mayan Ruins, a nice beach day or an inexpensive day just staying at the port area pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Flying into Port Everglades is right next to the airport, flying into Orlando is a distance to Port Canaveral.

Ports nothing sticks out for us, but if you prefer sea days the Oasis gives you an extra sea day.

Both ships were last in dry dock in 2014, so this doesn't take into consideration.

Any balcony is BETTER than an interior.