Health Questionnaire

Bookworm1985

Did they do away with this? A few weeks ago, it was included in my check in docs when I was going to print them (I decided to wait so I didn’t loose anything). Now its no longer there. I did not get an email about it not being required, and the last Cruise I was on back in June I needed it. I didn’t see any threads about it, but may have been how I was searching. I leave on the Horizon Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did they do away with this? A few weeks ago, it was included in my check in docs when I was going to print them (I decided to wait so I didn’t loose anything). Now its no longer there. I did not get an email about it not being required, and the last Cruise I was on back in June I needed it. I didn’t see any threads about it, but may have been how I was searching. I leave on the Horizon Sunday.

It went away a week or so ago, it is now done at The Port on tablets. So I have read on this site. I won't know for sure until 19 more days !!

It is completely dependent upon your embarkation port. Having it in your boarding documents doesn't seem to matter either.

As recently as Saturday (4/21/18) I had a friend board the Valor. It was not included in her documents. She was provided a paper copy to complete at check in.

It was verbal on the iPad in January in Miami but included in my boarding docs when I printed.

I guess we will need to be flexible.

I printed my docs yesterday for our May 6th sailing on the Dream out of NOLA. Included in those docs was the health questionnaire. Guess we'll need to be flexible as well in case of changes at the port.

Still part of my docs for the Dream in November too. Maybe they haven’t rolled the new process out to every port/ship yet?

Not included in My Carnival Splendor docs out of Long Beach. And I sail this Saturday.

We sail with you Sat. We went out of Long Beach in Jan and they did the form on a hand held device didn't want our paper forms.

The fact that they did away with this makes me super happy. Now if they would only allow digital boarding passes. Someone said you could present the PDF of your boarding pass and I've yet to try that. I'll try it next month. It will be nice to eliminate paper all together when cruising. We spend 7 days pre and 7 days post cruise and the only paper we ever have to take anywhere is the boarding pass(es) for Carnival and the health questionnaire but thankfully that's one paper out.

They printed with our boarding docs for the 3/24 sailing of Vista. We went to port with them filled out & ready to go. The check-in agent handed them both back to me & said "I don't need these". I never touched a tablet either during check in.

Wonder why they did away with it?

For the same reason CBP stopped making us fill out the paper declaration form- to save paper. The health questionnaire is done at the port on a tablet. The declaration is only filled out if you have something to declare.

We sail on the Paradise on May 3rd and I just checked our documents to print out and the Health Questionnaire is still there. We'll complete them and bring them along in case the Port of Tampa does not have the tablets.