Would you pay $199 per cruise for unlimited go karts

LMaxwell

Would you pay $199 per cabin, per cruise for unlimited go kart access  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay $199 per cabin, per cruise for unlimited go kart access

I am waiting for the complaints to start......This isn’t fair.....everyone in the room must take the unlimited go kart package but the lines are to long to get the max value of it, or I get car sick, or it will mess up my hair that I just paid to have done in the salon......I can think of others but you get the drift.

There was an article in TravelWeekly yesterday about the new unlimited or day package. ($100/$30). It appears if you have a pass you don’t need reservations and it is a separate line. Would I pay that amount, no, but I can see where some people may find it a better deal than paying by the ride. Just like the UBP do the math and if it works for you do it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On another thread, some mentioned that they are offering passes for $99 which provides you with unlimited rides and a quick line.

That's per person, single rider style. This is a potential price point for a cabin pass.

You would not need reservations, but the line is the line.
I thought I read that there are two separate lines; one for those with the pass and one without the pass.

I certainly wouldn't purchase the pass, but I can see many families doing so for their children. $199 over a 7 day cruise, would give the children anytime access to the karts.

I am waiting for the complaints to start......This isn’t fair.....everyone in the room must take the unlimited go kart package but the lines are to long to get the max value of it, or I get car sick, or it will mess up my hair that I just paid to have done in the salon......I can think of others but you get the drift.

But what of they let you smoke in the go karts? :D