Current Cruise Director (CD) List

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Depends on the device.  I also have no problem reading the font on a PC, but it can be problematic on phones.

It is true I use my phone 90% of the time. Will check on my tablet 

1 hour ago, Piperandleroy said:

Thanks Deltablue for updated CD list,,does anyone know how Dennis Charles is as a CD? I will be cruising on Anthem of the Seas on Sunday.

DeltaBlue -- it is very much appreciated that you are willing to help maintain this thread!!!!   To the question of Dennis Charles as a CD....we had him twice....and enjoyed him.   On the longer cruise we were on with him, on a Southern Caribbean on Jewel, he was in the officer/cruiser water volleyball game and was a hoot at it!  All around good CD, as far as we saw.

29 minutes ago, Paulette3028 said:

DeltaBlue -- it is very much appreciated that you are willing to help maintain this thread!!!!   To the question of Dennis Charles as a CD....we had him twice....and enjoyed him.   On the longer cruise we were on with him, on a Southern Caribbean on Jewel, he was in the officer/cruiser water volleyball game and was a hoot at it!  All around good CD, as far as we saw.

Hannah from Wales has been the CD on Anthem since Dennis left in January.

Just now, CruisingJoe09 said:

Wasn't that just for the CD conference?

I was on a 12 night in February and she was the CD.  I read that Dennis is now training new CD's.  I'll be boarding again on Sunday for a B2B.  I'll come back and let you know if it is still Hannah.

5 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

I was on a 12 night in February and she was the CD.  I read that Dennis is now training new CD's.  I'll be boarding again on Sunday for a B2B.  I'll come back and let you know if it is still Hannah.

I will be boarding Sunday as well..guess we will find out,,lol

Thanks for taking this over, DeltaBlue!  

We had Dennis (then Sciortino) on our Brilliance cruise in 2008!  We liked him just fine.  Found him to be very approachable and friendly.  We really liked the entertainment in the Schooner Bar that cruise, so spent a lot of time there.  Dennis would often stop in after a show to hang out with us.  At that time, he said he was just a fill-in CD because he'd been with RCCL for so long.  I was surprised to see him back to being on a regular schedule as CD.  I'll try to remember to report back after our end of April Anthem cruise (his last cruise before break).  I'm sure this thread will still be going strong!

7 minutes ago, joand452 said:

Thanks for taking this over, DeltaBlue!  

We had Dennis (then Sciortino) on our Brilliance cruise in 2008!  We liked him just fine.  Found him to be very approachable and friendly.  We really liked the entertainment in the Schooner Bar that cruise, so spent a lot of time there.  Dennis would often stop in after a show to hang out with us.  At that time, he said he was just a fill-in CD because he'd been with RCCL for so long.  I was surprised to see him back to being on a regular schedule as CD.  I'll try to remember to report back after our end of April Anthem cruise (his last cruise before break).  I'm sure this thread will still be going strong!

I don't know who will be on Anthem when we sail on her in August...but if it is Dennis, we won't be disappointed at all.  And yes, thanks DeltaBlue!

22 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Can anyone please fill in the missing info below?

ADVENTURE: still Ken Jones?

FREEDOM: still Rob McNally?

JEWEL: still Simona Ferraiuolo?

MARINER: Who's after Mercedes Lafuente come March 18?

OASIS: still Dan Whitney?  For how long?  Mike Hunnerup due for TA in April

VISION: Who's due on March 2?

Mercedes left 2 or 3 weeks ago. I don't think her replacement has been named yet. (Per info from RC)

ADVENTURE:  Ken Jones December 30 (for 2 months or 4 months?  Then Drew Devine?)
ALLURE  Mitch Merucci February 22 until April 21
ANTHEM Dennis Charles returns January 6 until May 4, then Mitch Merucci May 4 until July 13.  Mitch returns September 7 until January 5, 2020
BRILLIANCE:  Enzo Matijaca 
EMPRESS:    Elvis Pinto #803
ENCHANTMENT:   Bobby Broughton January 17 until March 4, then Susan Adams returns March 4 for 4 months.
EXPLORER:  Clo O'Connor until sometime in March when Graham returns (need date)  
FREEDOM:  Rob McNally January 13 (for 4 months?)
GRANDEUR:  John Blair February 23 until June 13, and August 8 until November 30
HARMONY:   Marc Walker March 29 until late July #812, then Dennis Charles expects to be headed to Harmony for 2 months to cover Marc's break.
INDEPENDENCE:   Jamie Fentiman  late November until late March (need date, then who?)
JEWEL:  Simona Ferraiuolo  early November (for 4 months?)  Any update?
LIBERTY:  Jeff Arpin January 20 -April 28, Brian Leavitt new CD as of April 28 #755
MARINER: Mercedes Lafuente off ship. #839 Who's next?

MAJESTY:  Tanya Yates Tongue January 14 until April 29
NAVIGATOR:   in drydock until February 24 - Does Rob McNally return on February 24 for 4 months?
OASIS:  Dan Whitney November 4 (for 2 months?), Mike Hunnerup TA in April #701
OVATION:  Joff Eaton  November 28 until March 30, Chris Brown TP April 17 #738
QUANTUM: Paul Rutter (until when?)
RADIANCE:  Cuddy Cudworth January 14 (for 4 months?)
RHAPSODY: Bill Bronckhorst January 12 (for 2 months or 4 months)?
SERENADE:  Carly Boileau
SYMPHONY: A Bobby Brown January 5 until March 16, Simeon March 9 #769,  then Abe Hughes March 16 until May 4, then Mike Szwajkowski 
VISION:   Steve Davis early October until March 2 #806, then CeCe #810 
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveira December 3 (for 4 months?)

CeCe's last name?

That might have been when the CD conference was on, and the CD's were all away in Miami. We were on a cruise 2-14 February and unfortunately didn't have the regular CD but the activities manager took the role. Many many people on the ship didn't even know she was not the regular CD. 

11 hours ago, Cruiselover8542 said:

Does anyone know which ship Patricio Honores is on these days? Know he was on majesty until mid January but don’t see him on the list of current CDs..is he on break? 

I’d like to know his whereabouts as well. Enjoyed him as CD on Majesty in early January 2019. Funny guy!

A cruiser just informed me that Hugo Arenas is on their 3/1/19 sailing as CD.  He probably started when the ship came out of refurb on 2/24.   I have sent Hugo a private message to learn how long he will be onboard Navigator.  Hopefully he will answer -- we sailed with him twice --once as AM and another time as CD.    Bundle of energy!!!!