Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

5 hours ago, TLCOhio said:

YES, love labradors!!  Wonderful creatures.  This is our Rudy and Roxie.  Unfortunately, both have passed on.  Both were English labs.  Very smart with wonderful, unique personalities.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

DSC_7307.thumb.jpeg.57eca3ba7640f165d7ccc0d5530f200f.jpeg

Beautiful Terry. 

• Like 1

After looking at all the (lovely) labs., it is a relief to me to see that some of you also like cats.  I can come out of the closet, and admit that I have a distinct preference for the company of cats.  I think it is a bit of a personality difference thing;  I am fairly self-contained,  and don't  need to be loved - rather like a cat!  Otherwise, I  hope that I am not as selfish as they tend to be, though I do enjoy my  creature comforts.

• Like 5

IMG_1950.thumb.JPG.391e642dca6cea9d72a5ef22b48efed4.JPG

9 hours ago, lincslady said:

After looking at all the (lovely) labs., it is a relief to me to see that some of you also like cats.  I can come out of the closet, and admit that I have a distinct preference for the company of cats.  I think it is a bit of a personality difference thing;  I am fairly self-contained,  and don't  need to be loved - rather like a cat!  Otherwise, I  hope that I am not as selfish as they tend to be, though I do enjoy my  creature comforts.

Fellow cat lover here, so I thought I'd add my sweetie pie's photo

Sorry can't seem to get it to rotate!

Edited by mchell810
  • Like 7

You know, it doesn't matter to our furry friends how rich we are or how stressed or tired we get or even the daily diet of doom in the news; all they need is to be with us and accept us exactly as we are. 

And some would have you believe that Homo Sapiens is the pinnacle of evolution. Wrong! 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, lincslady said:

After looking at all the (lovely) labs., it is a relief to me to see that some of you also like cats.  I can come out of the closet, and admit that I have a distinct preference for the company of cats.

While we have had labs, we also like cats.  Our good friends are super cat lovers.  Below are a couple of recent feline visuals. These are from the historic Hemingway House in Key West where the famed author produced about 70% of his award-winning literary output. Visited there in late January to escape the cold Midwest winter.  

Early 2020 (right before Covid shut-down), many visuals and details from New Zealand/South Pacific in going from Auckland to French Polynesia.  This includes Bora Bora, Fiji, NZ experiences, etc:  Live/blog;

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2735732-live-terryohio-“new”-regatta-south-pacificnz-pix’s/

From the Hemingway House in Key West, Florida, below are some of the many cats at this location.  Not sure if these were the polydactyl (six-toed) cats.  Anybody with sharper eyes who is better at such counting?:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see these visuals larger/better!)

CMC_4113.thumb.jpeg.80528fcf2ced22771beaffd5de05464d.jpeg

CMC_4122.thumb.jpeg.f6e1c9d436f2de633826e7c528be76bd.jpeg

• Like 4

I can’t resist posting our cat Trev.  He is nearly 17 years old and has insulin for diabetes twice a day. 

He keeps me company when I read the papers on my iPad with my early morning cup of tea. 

image.thumb.jpeg.65d0bbaeef77cbd7daf02b826f6a3673.jpeg

• Like 9

On 4/7/2022 at 4:27 PM, Daveywavey70 said:

Beautiful Terry. 

Appreciate ALL of these nice cat and dog follow-ups.  Wonderful sharing.  Below is another angle/view of our late Roxie and Rudy.  Great memories!!

DSC_0660.thumb.jpeg.55edb85a60a77873ed7b330e239344fe.jpeg

• Like 7

18 hours ago, jillyf said:

I can’t resist posting our cat Trev.  He is nearly 17 years old and has insulin for diabetes twice a day. 

He keeps me company when I read the papers on my iPad with my early morning cup of tea. 

image.thumb.jpeg.65d0bbaeef77cbd7daf02b826f6a3673.jpeg

Trev looks great for his age!

Edited by Dolcevita Diva
  • Like 1