Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

2 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

Ok Ron and Ann! You two are making me LOL this morning! 

Spending a lazy sea day today after an 8-hour tour yesterday. Brilliant planning, Ponant! Tomorrow we are in Borneo to see orangutans. 

Hi JP  -  watching your trip  closely  as we are doing something very similar in November  -  Singapore to  Cairns  - via Komodo and Thursday Island  😃

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TrulyBlonde said:

Relating to the bank failures. A week ago, Cramer touted the Titanic as a "Buy" 😉

I had to add some humor while we all chug a few glasses of wine waiting for tomorrow. 

It seems the failed banks' customers are being made whole, so hopefully the markets will cry 'Hallelujah' and jump back up tomorrow.  But then, lately good news has been bad news for the markets, so who knows???

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

It seems the failed banks' customers are being made whole, so hopefully the markets will cry 'Hallelujah' and jump back up tomorrow.  But then, lately good news has been bad news for the markets, so who knows???

We will see. Actually, Cramer touted Silicon Valley Bank as a Buy most recently. Buy a Serta mattress and all is good. 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SteveH2508 said:

Drink the wine before you try to do the daft, bendy stuff - simple really!

Brilliant advice Steve!  One slight issue for me.....if I drank the wine first my bendy bits would decide to do their own thing.   Any resemblance to actual yoga poses would be accidental! 😅

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, mysty said:

Brilliant advice Steve!  One slight issue for me.....if I drank the wine first my bendy bits would decide to do their own thing.   Any resemblance to actual yoga poses would be accidental! 😅

This is how yoga gurus (or many other gurus) come about. Do or say stuff convincingly whilst 'under the influence', it is amazing how many people will just lap it up.

BTW - I am currently under the influence...😉

Edited by SteveH2508
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SteveH2508 said:

This is how yoga gurus (or many other gurus) come about. Do or say stuff convincingly whilst 'under the influence', it is amazing how many people will just lap it up.

BTW - I am currently under the influence...😉

And yet you are making perfect sense!  Your "under the influence" works for you! 😁