Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Spins, that was laugh out loud funny!

Photo below is granddaughter at the pool of our hotel while visiting the Midwest this past November.

Note to self: always select a hotel with an indoor pool when visiting grandchildren, nieces & nephews etc, Cost as a consideration a distant 2nd.

image.thumb.png.205fbd93b51e5f6cfcc4f4f1a3840f06.png

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

Ome of my two favorite natural phenomena, mimicking the other! Nice picture. 

Hopefully off to the Loire Valley on Friday. 

Hopefully neither type of northern lights there!  But I love the châteaux!  [I spent 6 months in Tours during college, so got to see all the châteaux – and drink a lot of Bourgueil and Vouvray...]

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Hopefully neither type of northern lights there!  But I love the châteaux!  [I spent 6 months in Tours during college, so got to see all the châteaux – and drink a lot of Bourgueil and Vouvray...]

Seeing the châteaux spread out over 6 months may be the way to go; I found even attempting 2 in a day to be too much. 

Edited by gnome12
  • Like 1

Lirio - I was able to visit the Cloud in Maryland over the summer.  Contact guest services a few months ahead of time and ask for the form.  Once you fill it out and send it back, they will let you know if you are approved.  It will still be up to the port security people the day you want to go, but unless things are different in Brazil or especially during Carnival, you should be okay.  

• Thanks 1

Hello coolers....to those of you interested, I had my stent removed yesterday.....it was much easier than I expected.  No pain or any discomfort. Dr said it all went well. I didn't even know what a stent looked like (he showed it to me ).

Seems I have another stone forming and the Dr wants to be pro-active and get it out before it becomes an issue😮..........I will see about it in the next couple of months.

Anyway, I appreciate all of your kind postings. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

Hello coolers....to those of you interested, I had my stent removed yesterday.....it was much easier than I expected.  No pain or any discomfort. Dr said it all went well. I didn't even know what a stent looked like (he showed it to me ).

Seems I have another stone forming and the Dr wants to be pro-active and get it out before it becomes an issue😮..........I will see about it in the next couple of months.

Anyway, I appreciate all of your kind postings. 

Hi Lois . I've not posted for a while but hope you are your way to a good recovery.. follow your cruise critic postings often .. wishing you a merry Christmas 😂 and happy new year...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lvshack said:

Hi Lois . I've not posted for a while but hope you are your way to a good recovery.. follow your cruise critic postings often .. wishing you a merry Christmas 😂 and happy new year...

Thank you and wishing you the same this holiday season😀

• Like 1